TFCD Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissafaith

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2004
Hi all, a friend of mine is interested in doing TFCD. She mentioned abt bringing her boyfriend in too to make it a couple shoot. Any takers?
Please note that they aren't professional models and the charges for an MUA applies (max $20 each).

Interested photogs, pls list your names down here: :)

I haven't asked her how many photogs she is comfortable with so I'll just put it as 6 max ya? ;) Will edit it if she's ok with more photogs.

Hi all, a friend of mine is interested in doing TFCD. She mentioned abt bringing her boyfriend in too to make it a couple shoot. Any takers?
Please note that they aren't professional models and the charges for an MUA applies (max $20 each).

1. razor

I haven't asked her how many photogs she is comfortable with so I'll just put it as 6 max ya? ;) Will edit it if she's ok with more photogs.

Hello Melissa,

I am interested in this TFP/TFCD session, even if it is a couple shoot. Got to learn. I am comfortable about the S$20 MUA. Can you advise on the date? I need to see my work schedule and see if I can attend. Meanwhile, I'll put my name down first.

Event: TFP/TFCD (Couple Shoot)
Date: TBA
Time: TBA
Venue: TBA
Theme: TBA
MUA: Present (S$20 per photographer)

Name List so far:

Please note that by putting your name down in this list, it is automatically assumed that you are comfortable with the cost of MUA.

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow

Ups for you, Melissa. :)

1. razor
2. catchlights (if I have no shoot on that day)

Hello Melissa,

I am interested in this TFP/TFCD session, even if it is a couple shoot. Got to learn. I am comfortable about the S$20 MUA. Can you advise on the date? I need to see my work schedule and see if I can attend. Meanwhile, I'll put my name down first.

Name List so far:

Please note that by putting your name down in this list, it is automatically assumed that you are comfortable with the cost of MUA.

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx
07 Kitkat (am i too late?)

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx
08 Joebaye

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx
08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg

Hello Melissa,

Name List so far:

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx
08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx

Reserved:

08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx

Reserved:

08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.
11. John Teoh

Interested photogs, pls list your names down here:
01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner
06. Wenx

Reserved:

08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.
11. John Teoh
12. bigfatfish ( can split into 2 shoots?)

I haven't asked her how many photogs she is comfortable with so I'll just put it as 6 max ya? Will edit it if she's ok with more photogs.

Hi guys... Thanks for your enthusiastic response. And so sorry for my late reply! Just got outta bed :p U've to agree with me tt this is a beautiful long weekend ya? ;)

As for the date, pls do me a big favour and indicate if you prefer 12th or 13th June. That's when Christable (my friend) finishes her exams.

It'll most prob be in the morning, 9am-12pm. With a break in between for attire and makeup changes if need be. :)

And venue, TBA.

Latest amendment: Apologies from Christable and I. Her bf pulled outta this shoot bcos he's "too shy". Really sorry abt this. :embrass:

I'll be posting Christable's photos and the themes she's doing soon! And yes, it'll be split into 2 shoots now. Each person will be required to pay $20. This will not only cover your MUA's labour but also other minor things like model's transportation and refreshments. :)

catchlights said:

1. razor
2. catchlights (if I have no shoot on that day)

Wa catchlight u also join ah?

melissafaith said:
Hi guys... Thanks for your enthusiastic response. And so sorry for my late reply! Just got outta bed :p U've to agree with me tt this is a beautiful long weekend ya? ;)

As for the date, pls do me a big favour and indicate if you prefer 12th or 13th June. That's when Christable (my friend) finishes her exams.

It'll most prob be in the morning, 9am-12pm. With a break in between for attire and makeup changes if need be. :)

And venue, TBA.

Latest amendment: Apologies from Christable and I. Her bf pulled outta this shoot bcos he's "too shy". Really sorry abt this. :embrass:

I'll be posting Christable's photos and the themes she's doing soon! And yes, it'll be split into 2 shoots now. Each person will be required to pay $20. This will not only cover your MUA's labour but also other minor things like model's transportation and refreshments. :)

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
05. AncientMariner - 12/06/05.
06. Wenx
08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.
11. John Teoh
12. bigfatfish ( can split into 2 shoots?)

Omg... I just realised that this is my first official shoot I'm organising! :bsmilie: So :thumbsup: for it. :sweatsm:

Btw, does anybody have a reflector to bring along? I don't... Sorry.

12th June, 9am-12pm
01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy
06. Wenx

13th June, 9am-12pm
07 Kitkat
08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.
11. John Teoh
12. bigfatfish

I've place your names on a first come first serve basis, but don't worry if you wanna shift your name to the prefered date pls feel free to do so. :)

12 Jun & 13 Jun is Sun & Mon.. Hope this is correct..

01. Razor
02. Zeckson Chow
03. Catchlights
04. Ashleyy - 12 or 13 both ok
06. Wenx
08 Joebaye
09 goo82sg
10 . DawgByte1.
11. John Teoh