TFCD for S11loop the YANDAO PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrious said:
:think: wonder how will clement look like dressed like a pinky:St! :sweat:

lol... leave it all to imagination 1st... before it materialises that is..

illustrious said:

errr.. i dunno leh.. very cute I suppose (since pinkys are suppose to be cute, rite?) :sweatsm:

Looks like S11loop can be new CS Idol liao. :bsmilie:

Ah Pao said:
Alamak...no Dee Too Axe to support the event...:(

:kok: sorry bro, schedule is already packed this month. :cry:

Hobbesyeo said:
aiyah.. if you start to wear cute outfits like those Pinkys,.. not cosplay meh? :dunno:
I dunno.. i maybe wrong..:think:

PS:
Definitions of Cosplay on the Web:
[SIZE=-1]basically dressing up as animé and manga characters. Cosplay competitions held at conventions allow fans dress up as their favourite characters, pose for pictures and win prizes.
www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm[/SIZE]
I think I'm correct. If illustrious and S11loop dress up as pinkys for this TFCD, then can call it cosplay photoshoot liao.. :D

:) characters are with reference to anime, manga, to a lesser extent movies only. The rest is just called dressing up. Pinky isn't any of the above. Thus... I think you might be wrong, even by your own definition..

illustrious said:
HELLO ! :sweat: turn u into one then u know

unseen said:
:) characters are with reference to anime, manga, to a lesser extent movies only. The rest is just called dressing up. Pinky isn't any of the above. Thus... I think you might be wrong, even by your own definition..
take it easy ah ;)

Hobbesyeo said:
errr.. i dunno leh.. very cute I suppose (since pinkys are suppose to be cute, rite?) :sweatsm:

Looks like S11loop can be new CS Idol liao. :bsmilie:
CS Idol ? i saw it somewhere like 1 year ago ... is there really such person

Hobbesyeo said:
Hero shot :thumbsup::thumbsup:
think u saw me in this colour with my camera walking ard until maybe u sianz liao ah ... hahaha

S11loop said:
think u saw me in this colour with my camera walking ard until maybe u sianz liao ah ... hahaha

heehee.. too bad I didn't have a camera then, if not may can catch you in action like those war fotog like that. ;)

Which reminds me, managed to find my pics? :sweat:

S11loop said:
HELLO ! :sweat: turn u into one then u know

:bsmilie: u'll look cuter leh.

what kind of outfit will you be wearing for the shoot ah?

Hobbesyeo said:
aiyah.. if you start to wear cute outfits like those Pinkys,.. not cosplay meh? :dunno:
I dunno.. i maybe wrong..:think:

PS:
Definitions of Cosplay on the Web:
[SIZE=-1]basically dressing up as animé and manga characters. Cosplay competitions held at conventions allow fans dress up as their favourite characters, pose for pictures and win prizes.
www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm[/SIZE]
I think I'm correct. If illustrious and S11loop dress up as pinkys for this TFCD, then can call it cosplay photoshoot liao.. :D

Pardon me if i'm wrong - i dont think pinkys come from any anime or manga. Correct me if i'm wrong in this one.

As for the cosplay - costume play - it is not necessary compete and win prize. It can be simply a gathering event. And they are not necessary posing for pictures too. In fact, one of the biggest cosplay event banned photography.

unseen said:

cannot agree more =)

Therefore fashion style such as punk, GL ( gothic lolita ), EGA ( elegant gothic aristrocat ), EGL ( elegant gothic lolita ) are considered as dressing up. Currently some considere movie as cosplay as well however this still remains as debate. As far as I concern.

Sorry for S11loop the Yandao Pro to bump into your thread T____T gomen gomen! Cannot help it leh =p

upz for the yandao! lol

Just a reminder, those haven't confirm do confirm by sending a PM to me...this is for roll call purposes yah...

eh...i still dowan to be "art director" juz gg there to slack only ahhaa..... 1600...will cfm by sat then..

cheers

Hobbesyeo said:
heehee.. too bad I didn't have a camera then, if not may can catch you in action like those war fotog like that. ;)

Which reminds me, managed to find my pics? :sweat:
its all in my dead pc ... dont worry i will mark that in mind once i recover my pc i will find yr pic in my hd and send u ;)

( war fotog ? too bad no war here and never been tru one yet only exercise ....)

illustrious said:
:bsmilie: u'll look cuter leh.

what kind of outfit will you be wearing for the shoot ah?
hmm will discuss with the managers ... my wardrobe is quite limited also actually

AngelZhou said:
Sorry for S11loop the Yandao Pro to bump into your thread T____T gomen gomen! Cannot help it leh =p

upz for the yandao! lol

upz upz for yandao :bsmilie: next time s11loop will be known as yandao from now on ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.