TFCD for every SH*T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still got TFCD on National Stadium huh? Your ting mei mei disapper from Kopitiam already :bsmilie:

now different subject, it now National Stadium's grass, floodlight, seats all that not involve with XMM that one history le, now new chapter to TFCD.

I hear events and wedding will be next in the chapter anyone want

THe upgraded hawker center at Chinatown got many stalls looking for photographers to do TFCD for their food, anyone takers?

Hi all

Those interested to expand their macro portfolio, here your chance for TFCD.

Subject include spider and different types of insect.

Will disclosure the actual date/time and location to those i selected.

No problem for subject, i will spot for you and you just had to shoot, just don't scare them away.

Please e-mail or PM me the link to your portfolio if your are interested.

As it is TFCD, so i can't pay, but i need all your RAW file, so you need not to do any processing, i will do it myself.

I need photo better than this, if not i wouldn't need you in the first place. :sticktong
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364873

Hi all

Those interested to expand their macro portfolio, here your chance for TFCD.

Subject include spider and different types of insect.

Will disclosure the actual date/time and location to those i selected.

No problem for subject, i will spot for you and you just had to shoot, just don't scare them away.

Please e-mail or PM me the link to your portfolio if your are interested.

As it is TFCD, so i can't pay, but i need all your RAW file, so you need not to do any processing, i will do it myself.

I need photo better than this, if not i wouldn't need you in the first place. :sticktong
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364873

Please post in Service Offered/Wanted. :bsmilie:

err guys... in regards of the post you deem not fit for TFCD in the services section, please use the report post feature and state the reasons.

can't possibly open every threads to read and the posting rates in services are rather high in volume.

TIA.

err guys... in regards of the post you deem not fit for TFCD in the services section, please use the report post feature and state the reasons.

can't possibly open every threads to read and the posting rates in services are rather high in volume.

TIA.

don worry la

it's not your fault

just wonder why got so many funny ppl in singapore :(

don worry la

it's not your fault

just wonder why got so many funny ppl in singapore :(

Ya...

Just saw someone posted in service asking for photographer.
The photographer must be student, must own Nikon D300 and SB800. :confused:

Ya...

So those who own D3 do not qualify to shoot the event?

Sad...buy so expensive camera but student with D300 and SB800 is still in more demand.

Ya...

:(

i must post up an ad requesting for old auntie, must own pentax k100d :bsmilie:

Best to post an ad looking for a model, she must also bring a D3, flash system and lenses for her own TFCD shoot. Photographer will provide the index finger to release the shutter.

Best to post an ad looking for a model, she must also bring a D3, flash system and lenses for her own TFCD shoot. Photographer will provide the index finger to release the shutter.

haha.. this is the best... "provide index finger" :sweat:

When i read the title I thought it's Mattlock asking for volunteers to contribute their best sh1t so that he can get another masterpiece .... maybe title: WITH LOVE FROM SINGAPORE TO THE WORLD ....:bsmilie::sweat:

Thanks. That was a good tip. :)

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.