TFCD - BlueToast


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Hi,

I'm a newbie at this..
Interested to do TFCD shoots.. ;)

Here are 5 of my home-taken photos featuring different expressions..:rolleyes:

http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06105/bt01.jpg
http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06105/bt02.JPG
http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06105/bt03.JPG
http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06105/bt04.JPG
http://xs71.xs.to/pics/06105/bt05.jpg

If there are interested photographers,
do PM or email me at vampire.barbie@gmail.com ..
Thanks!! :D
 

Sandman77

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
509
0
0
#2
oh my ...

:) pretty good .... Looking ... Flower to Bees .....

:)
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,059
6
38
#3
u going to get lot of pm soon;)
 

Toto38

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
664
0
0
#5
razor said:
yeah, lots of PMs... be warned!
Try SLCC they can do it for you until you said you don't want to shoot!:bsmilie:
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#6
Approach Charby and you might not even have to shoot TFCD/TFP
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#7
aiya... let her do wat she like lor...

next time i think i must really prepare my resume online already... anything only, please refer to my resume for TFCD'sP (TFCD's Photographer)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#8
And in another week, it will suddenly MIA, and in two weeks it will become a paid shoot :bsmilie: Sounds familiar? :bsmilie:
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#10
you have lovely eyes. :) i like the last pic u posted...

good luck in finding a tfp photographer, there's lots of them here, you are sure in e right place.
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#11
~Arcanic~ said:
you have lovely eyes. :) i like the last pic u posted...

good luck in finding a tfp photographer, there's lots of them here, you are sure in e right place.
this will be the next HOT thread similar to one before.. REMEMBER ??
:bsmilie:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#13
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
the other one was more 'provocative' this 1 is mild, so u see not much response... the other one came with a big storm lor...
hmm..

well, the "other" one is now under the "care" of someone liao.. hehe..
 

Canonised

Senior Member
Aug 27, 2003
2,998
4
0
#14
espn said:
And in another week, it will suddenly MIA, and in two weeks it will become a paid shoot :bsmilie: Sounds familiar? :bsmilie:
haha .... the top (above 15,000 views) one will go to Charby .... :bigeyes:
 

render

New Member
Jun 15, 2005
257
0
0
#15
Huihui's "twinny"! ups for u! i think u should get a joint shoot with hui hui, like'a clone attack ehs? it would be like aww so cool! weets, all the best =D
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#18
render said:
Huihui's "twinny"! ups for u! i think u should get a joint shoot with hui hui, like'a clone attack ehs? it would be like aww so cool! weets, all the best =D
oh haha, she has a twin sister?

now this should make more pp interested... :bsmilie:

attack of the clones..
 

render

New Member
Jun 15, 2005
257
0
0
#19
~Arcanic~ said:
oh haha, she has a twin sister?

now this should make more pp interested... :bsmilie:

attack of the clones..
lol.. no la, she has a sis tt look exactly like her and is also interested in building up her portfolio! =D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom