TF Dark of the Moon storyline

I went in the movie theatre with my mind switch of literally as I dose off 1/4 into the film and woke up watching a scene out of Battle: Los Angeles instead.

Last edited:
The worst 'Transformer' movies, even the action isn't as good as the 1st & 2nd movie... switch off your brain and reasoning before entering the theatre...

the first one... was utterly ridiculous and had no resemblance to the Transformers of the Cartoon and comic book era

the second one.... turned into some kung-fu "the chosen one" epic. of course, with robots doing ninja and kung fu moves, who wouldn't watch?

haven't watched the third one yet... but from the reviews i've read.... it's typical michael bay fare... boom boom smash smash... and when the movie's over, you realized you've watched 2 hours of cliches

Just to add, what really disturbed me was the blatant rip off of a particular sound effect made famous by Inception one scene. :angry:

and when the movie's over, you realized you've watched 2 hours of cliches
Is it still considered cliché when entire sequence of Michael Bay's Sexplosion™ scenes in previous films are used directly with CGI of Transformers superimposed over? :think:

[vid]H7kcqB3thJM[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. H7KCQB3THJM

Last edited:
Well.... at least the Megan Fox 'replacement' is HOT.... :bsmilie::sweat:

Well. I am still holding back visiting big screen for this movie, hoping to catch it on blu-ray instead.

Transformers movies are never about the storyline.

Like hello, Transformers II was also horrible, but it still grossed a hell load of money. I think we all should have reasonable expectations when watching movies - there are action shows which you just watch for the action and forget (literally, 2 hours of boom boom smash smash), and there are more intelligent shows. If you go into the cinema hoping to have an intelligent Transformers movie, I doubt there'd ever be one.

Transformers movies are never about the storyline.

Like hello, Transformers II was also horrible, but it still grossed a hell load of money. I think we all should have reasonable expectations when watching movies - there are action shows which you just watch for the action and forget (literally, 2 hours of boom boom smash smash), and there are more intelligent shows. If you go into the cinema hoping to have an intelligent Transformers movie, I doubt there'd ever be one.

i thought it was all of Michael Bay's movies :bsmilie:

is it just me...i actually think all 3 TF movies sucks...(but i still watch....because of the TF and hoping for a better one). i think they shld just redo a G1 colour scheme and design cartoon TF in 3D or whatever..i think is more nostalgic..

TF3 to me has a bit of Starcraft feel with Zerg's mothership, Macross(decepticon fighters), beastwar and aliens...but nothing of a feel of a real TF...

there are action shows which you just watch for the action and forget (literally, 2 hours of boom boom smash smash), and there are more intelligent shows. If you go into the cinema hoping to have an intelligent Transformers movie, I doubt there'd ever be one.
No leh, Transformers 3 is not 2 hours of boom boom, smash smash. The first 1/4 is some chap going to many job interviews with a commercial on Double A photocopier paper.

Michael Bay go should learn something from the master of product placement, Jack Neo.

Last edited:
ok . change. maybe i should not buy the blu-ray but wait for rental

transformers 3...OMFG, waste money going in. even with the brain switched off...haiz.....so....un-epic. :(

correct me if i am wrong..
one of the cartoon season.. it does show that the megatron was bring cybertron beside Earth..
Shockwave "supervise" the transition.
and of coz, the Autobots save the day.. Haa