Tether Your DSLR Camera to an Apple iPad

peterpan1975 said:
Yes, it work. I have done it under the EyeFi review.

Do you need to jail break your iPad? Seems to be some confusing info about this on the web. Thanks.

seems like you need a Macbook as well, according to the video.. just to tether to an iPad?

any way around that? now only if Samsung could get it to work without needing a medium on the Galaxy Tab ;)

The latest IOS for iPad should have wifi hotspot enable. Just turn that on and config eyefi to it.

peterpan1975 said:
The latest IOS for iPad should have wifi hotspot enable. Just turn that on and config eyefi to it.

Both my iPhone 4 and iPad (3G+WiFi) don't have hotspot option leh. I using Singtel and both are at iOS 4.3.1. How to configure har?

UncleFai said:
Both my iPhone 4 and iPad (3G+WiFi) don't have hotspot option leh. I using Singtel and both are at iOS 4.3.1. How to configure har?

4.3 should have.

personal hotspot is not available on iPad, it's only for iPhone 4. You can enable it from Settings > Personal Hotspot

d3vilZ said:
personal hotspot is not available on iPad, it's only for iPhone 4. You can enable it from Settings > Personal Hotspot

Nope. Option not available on my iPhone 4 (with iOS 4.3.1). I believe it has to be enabled by my service provider, I.e. Singtel.

UncleFai said:
Nope. Option not available on my iPhone 4 (with iOS 4.3.1). I believe it has to be enabled by my service provider, I.e. Singtel.

I'm on SingTel network and the option is there.

no one carry in eye-fi. You can try buying from oversea and ship to SG. Some CSans try before lao. Or alternative you can try using local brand "Flu card" which i suggest skipping this card due the lots of limitation.

no one carry in eye-fi. You can try buying from oversea and ship to SG. Some CSans try before lao. Or alternative you can try using local brand "Flu card" which i suggest skipping this card due the lots of limitation.

thanks for sharing. More info on the FREE Eye-Fi apps here http://www.eye.fi/products/iphone?postTabs=0

d3vilZ said:
I'm on SingTel network and the option is there.

Can liow. I called Singtel and they made me do a reset. Lost my settings but gained the personal hotspot thing. Thanks!

Yes, it work. I have done it under the EyeFi review.

If I shoot RAW + JPEG does it mean the RAW stays on the card and only the JPG is uploaded ? I checked the new MOBILE cards can be shipped from AMAZON !

My Photoshop app crashes on my iPad when I try to edit images directly form my camera. They come out too big for the iPad to handle.