deepcover

Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
tara191205-204855.jpg

tara191205-205038.jpg

tara191205-204867.jpg

peace

Nice, magazine quality to my amatuer eyes

Hey! That's a real model! I see before on magazines and catwalks for major fashion week events. That means... you are a real pro fashion photographer!!! Hehe... just guessing. ;p
Come on, tell us who you are.

benedium said:
Hey! That's a real model! I see before on magazines and catwalks for major fashion week events. That means... you are a real pro fashion photographer!!! Hehe... just guessing. ;p
Come on, tell us who you are.

really? mm this is suppose to be her comp card....

what's the purpose of the red tinting anyway?it doesn't seem like it's focusing my attention on the model, as much as i'd like to think it's intent was to do that...

Castlesinthesky said:
what's the purpose of the red tinting anyway?it doesn't seem like it's focusing my attention on the model, as much as i'd like to think it's intent was to do that...

it looked good to me and it clicked with the vision i had for the images, and that is it,
there is no purpose in it, this is self expression isnt it?

deepcover said:
it looked good to me and it clicked with the vision i had for the images, and that is it,
there is no purpose in it, this is self expression isnt it?

no offence of course, but it just looks like(to me) someone just dabbled around the edges around the frame with a red brush set to a relatively low opacity.which was why i asked.

Definitely you're rightly free to your self expression of course, they're your creation after all.:)

well... i was kinda inspired by the effect that you get when light leaked onto the edges of the film, but i didnt have any reference to that ,only a vague memory, that was what it was suppose to be.

deepcover said:
well... i was kinda inspired by the effect that you get when light leaked onto the edges of the film, but i didnt have any reference to that ,only a vague memory, that was what it was suppose to be.

ah okay light leaks, but i'd just like to point out that it's really kinda jarring especially for picture 1 and 2-especially the top part of the frame where suddenly there's nothing there at all.it really looks kinda artificial rather than random if you know what i mean. Maybe that can be looked into?

don't worry about it, it's just my personal opinion. if you like this version best, stick with it:)

someone told me got some camera that purposely allows light leaks... so, every pic is very different... think its hogla... :confused:

littledigitalartist said:
someone told me got some camera that purposely allows light leaks... so, every pic is very different... think its hogla... :confused:

The Holga doesn't purposely allow light leaks but you do have a greater chance. Each is created differently so its up to your luck as to whether you will get light leak. The one I have has very minimal light leak, but do to the plastic body it is easy enough to force the effect. Also, the Holga is a plastic lens camera and intended for mistakes more than perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.