Testing the Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sejok

Jun 1, 2005
Northish
Hi All, I personally had nothing to shout about for a long time, and since I haven't posted anything for so long, thought I should get comments for this (more recent) one...

01.jpg

Taken recently at the Sg Zoo.

hehe. Good title. A larger image would be better. But Can see that its well composed.

tltan said:
hehe. Good title. A larger image would be better. But Can see that its well composed.

I was searching for the tiger for a while. Can only see the head and stripes. I would tone down the rock platform so that it is not fighting for attention.

photobum said:
I was searching for the tiger for a while. Can only see the head and stripes. I would tone down the rock platform so that it is not fighting for attention.

Thanks took that into consideration... please feel free to bounce back if you have more comments.

0113.jpg

wow!
i love the shot
the angle of the tiger is so great
can see the stripes on his back clearly
it's facial expression is priceless

excellent one to me. my attention is snatched by the tiger right away and exploring it's beauty.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice angle..were u on a tree when u shot it?? :D

sejok said:
Thanks took that into consideration... please feel free to bounce back if you have more comments.

0113.jpg

Better.:)

Burn-in the tiger's shoulder and back areas will further enhance this image.

Ha... thanks all, no I wasn't on a tree, it's amazing what stooping down low at the Singapore Zoo can do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.