Testing: Canon L(s) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
Guess I have always anticipated the dawn of this day when I will auction off all my lenses for one working birding lens. Before that, I need to gauge the market response to the following lenses in my entire collection.

Namely,

1) Canon 100/2.8 macro USM- Optics/body: 10/10
2) 200L/2.8 MK2- Optics/ body: 9.5/8.5
3) 80-200L/2.8 (aka magic drain pipe)- Optics/body: 8.5/8.5
4) 400L/5.6- Optics/body: 10/9.5

All in perfect working condition.

What sort of prices are we looking at for these lenses? If the price is good, I may let them off in one shot. :sweatsm:

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi,

I'm referring to Item 1- Canon 100/2.8 macro USM.

Looking at the last few sales, price for a 2nd hand piece range from $700-$800.

Let me know if you decide to let it go.

wow..400/5.6L!!! :lovegrin: but dont have spare$ now :sweatsm: anyway to go along with your test market, pray waht may be an optimum price u would like to let it go for? :think: :)

Hi, Jeff,
How much do you expect for the 80-200L ? ;)

Xeransis

Jeff said:
Guess I have always anticipated the dawn of this day when I will auction off all my lenses for one working birding lens. Before that, I need to gauge the market response to the following lenses in my entire collection.

Namely,

What sort of prices are we looking at for these lenses? If the price is good, I may let them off in one shot. :sweatsm:

Thanks.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
lots of folk here drooling over your lenses, think you could do us a favour and give some indicative $RPs? :D

Cheers!

Hi Jeff!!

I've been looking for the 80-200 f2.8L for a long time. Care to tell me your RP?

Junyang

dkw said:
Hey Jeff,
lots of folk here drooling over your lenses, think you could do us a favour and give some indicative $RPs? :D

Cheers!

Many thanks to everyone who PM me for these tools. Once again, do remember to include your good offer price. I will then decide if I would release these lenses and go for that one lens (crazy Jeff :kok: ).

Thanks for your understanding.

Jeff

Jeff said:

Namely,

Thanks.

Jeff

Thread will be closed on Sunday. I will indicate my final decision on closing.

Jeff said:

Namely,

Thanks.

Jeff
:bigeyes:

Let me guess...the Big White? ;)

Good luck for your sales! All excellent lenses. :thumbsup: Really want to get my hands on the legendary "magic drainpipe", but no $$$ and need for it is low at the moment, so... :(

Garion said:
:bigeyes:

Let me guess...the Big White? ;)

Good luck for your sales! All excellent lenses. :thumbsup: Really want to get my hands on the legendary "magic drainpipe", but no $$$ and need for it is low at the moment, so... :(

ermm why is it called magic drainpipe ? ;p

majere2sg said:
ermm why is it called magic drainpipe ? ;p

The name was coined by some fellos from Dpreview. Perhaps because it performs like the new white brother but at a fraction of the costs.

Guess it's like an orphan from Canon. :D

Jeff said:

Namely,

Thanks.

Jeff

To all CSnappers who replied to my thread. A BIG thank you. I have made up my mind to sell item #3 after I return from my trips in August, cause I am waiting for a "surprise" come this Christmas. :D :D

Many many thanks for you support.

The magic drain pipe will be offered in the Buy and sell section. Do look out for the item next month. For those who are very ;p but still a little short, can still save up a little. :devil:

Jeff

Jeff said:
To all CSnappers who replied to my thread. A BIG thank you. I have made up my mind to sell item #3 after I return from my trips in August, cause I am waiting for a "surprise" come this Christmas. :D :D

Many many thanks for you support.

The magic drain pipe will be offered in the Buy and sell section. Do look out for the item next month. For those who are very ;p but still a little short, can still save up a little. :devil:

Jeff
thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.