Test shots of mine..


Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#1
Great meet up at pana building today, get to hands on few others model.
How was the labrador park shots? sorry never join you guys..
I did some shots at other places after i left but hope to get comments + advices from you guys too...!
Thank you in advance~


Taken at west coast park after eating mac donald!! These "ducks" suddenly appear out from the swamp..




Partial view of jurong island


View of JB
 

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
#2
jurong island ah ?

Where you took this from ?
 

Mar 9, 2005
122
0
0
#3
for the 5th shot, can u share the technique used made the water look like that or was it already like that. i'm refering to the unusual light reflections... i'm a newbie here and have a lot to learn. thanks in advance.
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#4
arowana said:
jurong island ah ?

Where you took this from ?
Not going to tell you ;p because you never comments on my photos but want to know my shooting location!!



AntiFruits said:
for the 5th shot, can u share the technique used made the water look like that or was it already like that. i'm refering to the unusual light reflections... i'm a newbie here and have a lot to learn. thanks in advance.
newbie here same same. that shot reflections, well the water was quite still..and i was using f3.3 and 6s..iso100. it's not unusual la...what i see is what i get :)
 

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
#5
I think i know from where.

its from the hilltop..

:D

Me still newbie so cannot comments much. Sorry
 

rhair78

New Member
Dec 19, 2004
1,044
0
0
Singapore
rhair78.multiply.com
#6
dominator said:
Great meet up at pana building today, get to hands on few others model.
How was the labrador park shots? sorry never join you guys..
I did some shots at other places after i left but hope to get comments + advices from you guys too...!
Thank you in advance~


Taken at west coast park after eating mac donald!! These "ducks" suddenly appear out from the swamp..




Partial view of jurong island


View of JB

All shots ok, except the duck shot no.2. Contrast not there, cos over exposed. The exposure like 1st duck shot is nice.
 

LifeWorld

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,324
0
0
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
#7
Hey dominator,

Nice Pics. For the duck shots, would be great if you use CP filter. It reduces light reflecting on the water. It will make the water looks clear!

I like your night shots. Perhaps you organise an outing to these places?
Share with us ok?
As for Labrador outing, we had great time there. John leads us to lots of interesting sights and shoots! Will post my pics soon.
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#8
LifeWorld said:
Nice Pics. For the duck shots, would be great if you use CP filter. It reduces light reflecting on the water. It will makes the water looks clear!

I like your night shots. Perhaps you organise an outing to these places?
Share with us ok?
As for Labrador outing, we had great time there. John leads us to lots of interesting sights and shoots! Will post my pics soon.
Thanks LifeWorld, ok need to get a CP filter! Those night shots was taken at kranji and hilltop(jurong bird park). Basically nothing really special to see, still it's great for trying out night shots. Outing ya, need to get someone to drive as these place are very troublesome to go especially at night.

Seems like most people pop in to see look this thread only but never left any comments...how to learn!!! Please please give comments if any...don't worry if you want to arrow...i'm ready
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom