Test run

hangloose

Jun 24, 2007
Which shop allows you to test run the cameras?
Alan Photo or MS Color?

Courts,Harvey Norman and Best Denki does let you do that...

I'm planning to get a DSLR, just wondering if there's any workshop that I can join to learn more first before I decide which one suits me?

I'm planning to get a DSLR, just wondering if there's any workshop that I can join to learn more first before I decide which one suits me?

Can i assume that your next question will be 'Which camera for a newbie like me?'

Erm ... If you join a Canon workshop they will talk about Canon, in a Nikon workshop they will discuss Nikon .. in a Sony lesson they will.. well.. you get the idea, hopefully.
For photographic workshops they require you to have a DSLR. Catch22.
If there were any workshop where product recommendation are the outcome it would not take very long till one of the usual suspects hijacks, pardon, sponsors the show. Who would be surprised about the 'recommendations'?
But luckily, all makers have the entry level range. Since you are entering the area it's not wrong to focus on these models and check them all.