Terrorist Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
.. What will happen to Singapore if a bomb exploded in Orchard Road??

Pse do not speculate.. I am only assuming that IF a bomb exploded in Orchard Road!!!

buildings will collapse loh...people will die loh...others get injured loh...police will come loh...civil defence will come loh...army will come loh....garmen will talk loh....

what do you think will happen neh???

I am sorry, dont you have better things to ask... there a a hundred and one references to these sort of things everywhere...it's a total waste of bandwidth.

why dont you ask what will happen if you put a cube of sugar into a cup of tea, there are many different levels to it, molecular, social, historical, cultural, medical....

Pse do not speculate.. I am only assuming that IF a bomb exploded in Orchard Road!!!

I am closing the thread for a VERY simple reason.

You asked the members not to speculate but you immediately stated you are "assuming" the scenario. Now, if you want someone to state that they think will happen in an imagined scenario, wouldn't that be speculation as it is?

Meanwhile, I would not even encourage the discussion of such a sensitive topic simply because i see absolutely no benefits in doing so. For those who are in the uniformed services, they will know of what it is required of them in times of a national emergency and I would safely assume that such knowledge is not meant to be openly shared.

If you want to know what you, as a concerned citizen, can do in such time, go learn first aid, or join your grassroots organization in educating the public at large.

Thank you.

Do not speculate? Assuming if it happens is speculating...:dunno:

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.