[terenceleezy] iPhoneography

Great shots and great use of the iphone.

Can share which app you use to do manual shutter speed? Thanks!

And i assume you put the iphone on a small phone tripod during the slow shutter?

Great shots and great use of the iphone.

Can share which app you use to do manual shutter speed? Thanks!

And i assume you put the iphone on a small phone tripod during the slow shutter?

Thanks XsenseX. I use an app called Slow Shutter (1.99 in the app store), its not really long exposure its more like a stacked short exposures.
I also put it on a small manfrotto PIXI :)

#29 iPhone 7 Plus vs iPhone 6s Plus

29741904171_d1979ba2d4_b.jpg

Saw a full double rainbow out the window, grabbed Jason's iPhone 6s Plus and took it for a run. I tried to take 2 Pano JPGs back to back with the 2 phones, hoping everything else close to equal. Tried to.. The iPhone7 Plus shot is up top and iPhone6s Plus is below. Colors seem to look more magenta (perfect function for Rami), warmer and more vibrant on the 7. For some reason, the 7 looked like it had better dynamic range but maybe just my lack of skills. Top left cloud looked less blown on the 7 than on the 6s. Pretty subtle differences, I think if I processed them, I probably could make them look close to the same. Tried the 2x too and that's way more awesome obviously.

The screen on iPhone 7 Plus really reminded me how I used to wow whenever I looked at my images off the LCD of my Sony RX100. The screen looked way more vibrant and sharper than what shots looked like on my MacBook Pro. Totally sold! Verdict.. BBBMTL! #shotoniphone7

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

wow nice, keep it going

Very nice shots for your series of photos.

Thumbs up! :thumbsup:

great shots by the iphone!

for normal exposure shots are you using the stock camera app or some other camera app?

Thanks!

Beautiful [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks!

#40 Havasupai, Arizona

33206739960_8da80e6957_b.jpg

Been out of reception for a while to check out the pretty 12 mile hike to Havasu Falls in Arizona with unreal turquoise colored water. This vivid blue-green color is actually due to high calcium carbonate concentration in the water. Really really cool place but super ridiculously hard to get permits. Here's one from my phone.. Off to shower and rest. Peace.

#42 Shanghai

Been using the new iPhone Xs for a couple weeks now and used it quite abit in my recent China trip. Some initial thoughts.. The camera and software is pretty ridiculously good. Edges of portrait mode got greatly improved. Some noteworthy improvements.. 1. Smart HDR. pretty awesome. Looks way more natural than the previous generation HDR and what’s even better is you can actually smart HDR in pano mode. 2. Wider camera. 26mm vs 28mm which is great but also means older wide angle adaptors will now vignette. 3. Longer shutter speed. With apps like ProCam I can get shutter speed up to 1sec and previously I could only get 1/3sec. Here’s a selection of photos I got from the phone thus far.

44884463324_551c565b5c_b.jpg