tension headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkchua79

Jan 19, 2005
who is undergoing chiropractic or chinese tuina treatment? which is better and wats the difference?always having these tension headaches nowsday after a jaw spasm in april .:( any good recommendations ?

try taking more bananas, seen in polyclinic tv that it helps to reduce chances of getting a headache.
helps for those with simple headaches but not so sure about your case.

Chinese Tuina, must go to the right one. Best to look for one that is reputable and known to really know his stuff. Don't go to any tom dick and harry, I have seen people land up in hospital after that. But saying all that if you do meet the right person who is really skilled.... my goodness, u can say he is like a miracle worker... almost immediate relief.

Chiropractor... never tried so don't know. Only thing I know is that it is not cheap. Have a friend went for a check up for back ache. They tell him his back is bending etc etc if don't treat will get worse etc etc... so tell him to sign up a package.... discounted SGD 8000.00 one week 3 sessions of 1 hour each... seems that they need 1 year and SGD 8000.00 to correct his back pain.... Also it is not recognized by insurance companies locally so cannot claim.

who is undergoing chiropractic or chinese tuina treatment? which is better and wats the difference?always having these tension headaches nowsday after a jaw spasm in april .:( any good recommendations ?

Try not skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast may trigger tension headaches.

Try not skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast may trigger tension headaches.

mi workin rotating shift work,so dun always wakes for BF buti always take the 1st meal light.

Chinese Tuina, must go to the right one. Best to look for one that is reputable and known to really know his stuff. Don't go to any tom dick and harry, I have seen people land up in hospital after that. But saying all that if you do meet the right person who is really skilled.... my goodness, u can say he is like a miracle worker... almost immediate relief.

Chiropractor... never tried so don't know. Only thing I know is that it is not cheap. Have a friend went for a check up for back ache. They tell him his back is bending etc etc if don't treat will get worse etc etc... so tell him to sign up a package.... discounted SGD 8000.00 one week 3 sessions of 1 hour each... seems that they need 1 year and SGD 8000.00 to correct his back pain.... Also it is not recognized by insurance companies locally so cannot claim.

got so ex meh? i check bout 3k for 40 sessions.5k for 90. thrice a week.
so your friend got better ?

mi workin rotating shift work,so dun always wakes for BF buti always take the 1st meal light.

Wow.. that's going to be tough on your health. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.