Tennis anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
One of my hobbies is tennis (so many more actually...)

Any other tennis fans here so we can talk about this than just pasting threads about what is in the news and doing a TCSS on that?

I am using a Head Liquid Metal S 8 but I am eyeing this

Babolat Drive Z 110

Babolat-Drive-Z-110-101215.jpg

I play on occasion. I use a Pro Kennex Kinetic 5g and 15g (old versions), fave strings Wilson NXT 17. Shoes, Diadora Speedzone Pro. Best tennis shoes around, I reckon!

Good gear, crap player. :bsmilie:

Good gear, crap player. :bsmilie:

Somewhat akin to pro camera but produce crap photos .... is it ... ? :bsmilie:

Used to play (and i mean playing around only huh) ... quite often, but slowly got less and less ... probably cant even hit the ball across the net properly now. :embrass:

I started playing tennis around the age of 7 n was into it during my teenage years. After like a decade of not playing,i tried playing recently and i suck now! :( BIG TIME!

Anyway, my all time favourite tennis player is Yevgeny Kafelnikov. :) I love his beautiful double backhand. :thumbsup:

One of my hobbies is tennis (so many more actually...)

Any other tennis fans here so we can talk about this than just pasting threads about what is in the news and doing a TCSS on that?

I am using a Head Liquid Metal S 8 but I am eyeing this

Babolat Drive Z 110

Babolat-Drive-Z-110-101215.jpg

Never tried Babolat racquets but i like their grips. :)

Last edited:
Tennis used to be my sport during my primary school days. But that was quite long time ago, around the time when Lendl was the Federer. :D

I dont have a racquet now, but I would to play again though.

I play once a week at public courts and sometimes with TFNTENNIS.COM people. Racket I have so many I paiseh to list, most pro kennex and one dunlop Mfill 300...heee. Gear collector? Haaa..:sweat:

I play in NUS Fridays and in the Teacher's Union at YCK weekends
Anyone keen?

Status
Not open for further replies.