Ten.things.(challenges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustrious

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
Not sure if this is ok to be posted. Mods if its not ok, please do delete it ya.

After long rest at home, and nothing much to do, I just thought of doing something fun for my friends. And since its photography-related, I thought some of you here might be interested to join in too.

More details can be found at 10things.limedsign.com.

The first challenge is up on the blog too.

Have fun!! :D

everyone can be creative in our own way. give it a try! :)

or si*k machine (malfunction?)?

anyway thanks for sharing we need ppl who is mental flexible, agile. ppl w/ gd brains.

the idea of slowing down, relaxing, doing simple things is fast going the way of dinosaurs. i dun hav a digicam, i dun blog but hav done photography on tt similiar level. ppl find me bo liao, who cares wad they say. :confused:

i've taken pics of bugs tt flew into my hse, some i nv c b4. but its fun cos they're such patient subjects. :)

yo illustrious,
how about you have a start a thread title like phone, than whoever interested can post their version of phone for a kick start?

yo illustrious,
how about you have a start a thread title like phone, than whoever interested can post their version of phone for a kick start?

thanks catchlights. will keep that in mind. but... where to start the thread? In still life?

hi illustrious,

are your pics straight out of cam or post processed?

AT

adjusted levels of pic. i like mine like that, which i still dont know if its possible to do straight out from my cam... any tips from anyone?

adjusted levels of pic. i like mine like that, which i still dont know if its possible to do straight out from my cam... any tips from anyone?

Surely at least your photo dimensions are post processed.
No point getting those kind of photos out of the cam. It works great the way it is now.
I like how you plan it such that the pics look great with those wide dimensions. :thumbsup:

Surely at least your photo dimensions are post processed.
No point getting those kind of photos out of the cam. It works great the way it is now.
I like how you plan it such that the pics look great with those wide dimensions. :thumbsup:

thanks. :)

OT: u still singing? chanced upon ur group sit while i click click click...

Status
Not open for further replies.