eCooldude

Apr 19, 2003
Out There
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a G2 and would like to enhance the zOOm :D

Was surfing the net and found this piece:

DCR-1850PRO Pro-Telephoto Lens 1.85X

Any idea :dunno: how much is this and where is a good place to get it ?

Any recommendation for alternative? :cool:

Cheers,
eCoolDude

Hi,

when we mentioned 1.85x, do we mean the lens is able to magnify 1.85 times of the original image?

so say i am already at optical zoom of 3.2x,does adding 1.85x lens means total zoom = 3.2 multiply by 1.85? or 3.2 plus 1.85?

sorry,i really need advice on this.....

any good telephoto lens to recommend,at 37mm? or 52mm?

thanks alot!

Say if your camera has 3x optical, and you're adding a 2x TC, you'll get max 6x zoom (3*2).

The website did some evaluation of some 52mm TCs. You might want to check the reviews that the author did. It also depends on your camera, whether it has a small lens or larger lens (think that's how it's described), cos some TCs have small rear lens that causes severe vignetting at wide.

Hi,

Could you check where was it manufactured? I still find it hard to believe(or probably hard to swallow:( )That CS is selling so much cheaper than the price I bought. I bought at 150 SGD (10293 yen) in Japan.

Just a reminder. LD-20T will not work with lensmateonline adapter with 49-52mm step up ring. It will cause vignetting. So far tama adapter (which is an OEM from kenko, or the other way round) works best.

Hi beluga,

Thanks for the advice. Bought the kenko adapter for G2 as well. Total $100.

I do believe that it is made in Japan. Will check later.

CP's list price $175. Quoted me $105.

Cheers!:cool:

is this one of the better tele like the B300 etc as widely claimed in the buy and sell forum??
Does it work for 707 or slr camera, anyone??
;p ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.