Telephoto Coverter = Blur image..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdster_heng

Dec 5, 2004
Currently, I had an Canon A70 camera with a Grobartig 2.5x tele-converter
But I find that the pictures taken with the teleconverter seems to be quite soft, is there anyway to improve it..????

Or does the probelem Lies on the tele-lens itself..>?????..pls help me....

Newbie Heng

lies in the tele lens itself. it's meant for video cameras which is ~0.3MP. using it on a digicam and expecting decent quality is not realistic.

It there any technique that can help improve soft image or don I have to get a better quality tele-lens..???

it there any tele-lens that you can recommend.//????

I am considering to buy a kenko 0.7x wide-agngle converter but due to the bad
experience that I have, not very confidence to buy it.

any idea what is the pricing of it...????

by the way what is the tread size for for the converter lens that you mention......

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......so expensive ar, got any other alternatives or not..........just started to explore the use of lens, I also don't will I still to this hobby for long or not.........hahaaaa

they're both 55mm.

then don't get any. you could physically walk and get the framing you want most of the times.

but anyway, which converter is the most being used,.....tele or wide...???

I usually use a combination of both. That's way, I also don't which to buy....

By the way, I hope that you don't find this a stupid question, :)

Can I put the lens together..???/.....tele+Wide....???

nerdster_heng said:
By the way, I hope that you don't find this a stupid question, :)

Can I put the lens together..???/.....tele+Wide....???

Whats the point of doing so if you can ? If you put a 0.7 and a 1.4, you end up getting 0.98.. :dunno:
Use a wide angle (0.7x) if your widest is not wide enough.. to bring 28mm to 19.6mm..
use a telephoto convertor (1.4x) if your telephoto is not long enough.. to bring 100mm to 140mm..

okok......ic.......I think i will set my mind on getting a telephoto lens now. Thanks For you Advice.......

Depends on wat u wanna shoot......get tele for birds;wide for landscape;and macro for spiders! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.