Teens with DSLR

Looks like a big Canon ad. :(

haha, maybe RazorTV's equipment is sponsored by Canon :D

haha, maybe RazorTV's equipment is sponsored by Canon :D
actually its a sony + panasonic setup when i saw them last. Saw their team roving around a couple of my gigs.

imo their onsite team more or less can be mistaken for those poly media students...

could be a media thing tied up with Canon. I think this year is one of the most aggressive marketing campaigns by Canon ever.

Last edited:
My parents bought me my DSLR too. though I am not really a teen

Next topic: "Teens with motorcycles"? Then followed by "Teens with cars" or "Teens with [insert expensive consumer stuff that is currently in fashion]"? What is the point of this reportage? Lots of talking, nothing really to say. What are the results of "splurging into Speedlite 570"? Razor TV? Blunt.

Last edited:
I'm a teenager! And I worked during the holidays to save up for my dslr. It isn't fair to label those who got theirs through their parents as "rich kids". Have you considered the word "lucky'? Or fortunate

Hiaz why this topic is back again.... photography shouldn't have age barrier.

I had seen countless of working adults spending tens of thousands of dollars for pro rate equipement and shoot like crap. So why are we criticizing those teens.

Last edited:
Good, make Canon/Nikon other camera companies richer so can put R&D and make cheaper gear :D

Times have changed, so expectation of desire also changed. I think the razortv person writing this story never changed....:bsmilie:

:sweat:.. pre-teens how are ?? I just wanna share hobby with my son nia .....:sweat:

Last time ppls complaint teens carry pager.
Then they complaint teens carry handphone.
Now they complaint teens carry dslr.

Last time ppls complaint teens carry pager.
Then they complaint teens carry handphone.
Now they complaint teens carry dslr.

Next complain teens carry mediumformat
Then complain teens carry largeformat
Finally complain teens carry Leica M9:bsmilie:

Maybe bcoz it's about teen trying to look like a working adult?

Carrying expensive stuffs makes them look good among their peers I guess.

Any working adult want to look like a teen here ?:think::bsmilie: To those teens out there, enjoy these times b4 it's all gone. But don't break any law ya.

Last edited:
Btw, two person that I know them personally that are still studying and had to work/save for their non-pro setup are night86mare and riotvan.

Also I'm seeing some wonderful submission in SYPA 2010. So what wrong with student carrying DSLR?

Btw, two person that I know them personally that are still studying and had to work/save for their non-pro setup are night86mare and riotvan.

Also I'm seeing some wonderful submission in SYPA 2010. So what wrong with student carrying DSLR?

:thumbsup: