Teenage Photographers please report here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
Hey to all u teenage photographers... i am new to clubsnap and would like to know any of u people who are in the 15 - 19 yr old photographers so i wouldn't feel so alone here... hehe... :bsmilie: thx... plz reply...

HeYhEy!! i'm 17 this year. a newbe ;)

yes! hey denis nice to meet u... i've been waiting for a reply for a long time! i'm hoping we can help each other find other people of our age group so we wun be alienated by the older bunch (No offense!!! :)) I hope to get together and help each other with photography skills and stuff like that...

hmm...im 15 going on 16 on may 28th !

Thanx peeps!!!! now i realise that i'm really not the only teen here... hey how many of u are 300D users? does anybody no where to get the sto-fen omni bounce? if u dun its ok but thanx for replying!!!! :)

u no... apparently i'm stuck here at 2 in the morning waiting for parents to come back... no luck... :p that's y i'm stuck here... nothing to do... :p

i wanna go outing... stupid thing is that half the time i in bangkok studying... actually there got better places to go do photography! hehe... eh... in NS got place for army photographer? Better way out of misery if there is one like that...

nickmak said:
i wanna go outing... stupid thing is that half the time i in bangkok studying... actually there got better places to go do photography! hehe... eh... in NS got place for army photographer? Better way out of misery if there is one like that...
How come studying in bangkok? your parents ambassadors?

no lah... got business here, have everywhere in south east asia... heck even got one in india... soon to uk and usa... moving around a lot... but i gotta finish studies in bkk then back to NS for 2 yrs then to uni...

Status
Not open for further replies.