Teenage Photographers please report here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha.. damn you live an interesting live.. so do you have many internation friends?? or nomad style?

haha... a lot of international friends... from europe, africa, americas, asia... got a thai gf too... talk abt international... hehe... :) international education is a lot better than local.. no offence to local education... been through the first 6 yrs of hell.. happy to be outta it... haha... well... staying in thailand really expose me to lots of stuff... my friend introduce me to photography and his father got the canon 1200mm lens! its like so big when u tired u put ur face in the barrel and it fits!

nickmak said:
haha... a lot of international friends... from europe, africa, americas, asia... got a thai gf too... talk abt international... hehe... :) international education is a lot better than local.. no offence to local education... been through the first 6 yrs of hell.. happy to be outta it... haha... well... staying in thailand really expose me to lots of stuff... my friend introduce me to photography and his father got the canon 1200mm lens! its like so big when u tired u put ur face in the barrel and it fits!
... 1200.. Will you stop flaunting. HAHAHA. man, 1200.. can take picture of the girl opposite when she's bathing? :p

Eh, i guess it's interesting.. but hey, you've missed out.. let me see.. secondary school life? somehow i wouldn't like to give my secondary school education in sg a miss.. hahaha..

But i guess sure as hell it'd be damn interesting to move.. haha thai gf.. ooh oriental.. ooh :p

OzOn3 said:
... 1200.. Will you stop flaunting. HAHAHA. man, 1200.. can take picture of the girl opposite when she's bathing? :p

Eh, i guess it's interesting.. but hey, you've missed out.. let me see.. secondary school life? somehow i wouldn't like to give my secondary school education in sg a miss.. hahaha..

But i guess sure as hell it'd be damn interesting to move.. haha thai gf.. ooh oriental.. ooh :p
hey i mean it... his dad is pro-wildlife photographer... of some sort... but damn rich though... hey with that lens maybe can try... (Hint hint... haha) yea is true i may have missed stuff here... well... life always has decisions and we have to make them... well in this case not that i had a choice... haha... haha... lol...

nickmak said:

that is a 16kg lens and about a 1m long.... how ever are u going to hold infront of ur face

i meant having it on a tripod and its so huge ur face can be put inside it... trust me... seen it once... dun wanna see it again... just like seeing bigfoot... and u will get big foot and heartache when u drop that damned lens...

nickmak said:
i meant having it on a tripod and its so huge ur face can be put inside it... trust me... seen it once... dun wanna see it again... just like seeing bigfoot... and u will get big foot and heartache when u drop that damned lens...
gosh.. what people do with their expensive stuffs.. fancy trying to fit your face in it.. -.- HAAHAH :p

yea... honestly... the ppl in my school are spoilt rich brats... they can't work... unlike most of us s'poreans!!! (Glory for us... obviously) u no... 1/4 of them ppl in the school are ambassador's son and daughter... i even no the daughter of the thai justice minister and ppl like that... they are so damned rich if i could get some of that and spend it on something better like new lenses and an EOS 1DmkII and share the rest with you ppl or something...

haha.... sure... wat ur hotmail add.? maybe can help... haha... i mean it... o btw... sorry for gloating but my gf parents are behind all those thai horror movies that come out ever so often... dunno about s'pore cinema but a lot and a lot of them come out and from my gf parent's studio...

EH! I was kidding leh! haah dowan lar.. so pai seh.. eh, this thread is becoming super OT already... guess that's what happen when you put two guys with raging hormones in a forum.. HAHA. :p

thai horror movies? not a lot in SG i think.. wha so fortunate.. power lar. haha..

OzOn3 said:
EH! I was kidding leh! haah dowan lar.. so pai seh.. eh, this thread is becoming super OT already... guess that's what happen when you put two guys with raging hormones in a forum.. HAHA. :p

thai horror movies? not a lot in SG i think.. wha so fortunate.. power lar. haha..
haha... true... better keep testosterone levels down... haha... well... nice talking to u ozon3... by the way... plz advise on how to put up pics on the forum... where to get free space.. tried geocities but it dun work... sigh... anyways... gotta sleep now... nite..

heh heh.. i dun really know any free services.. do a search.. saw a couple of them promoting some free web host thingy.. i pay for my hosting.. heh.. cheap cheap :D
Yeah was nice talking to you too! Alirghty, good night!

nickmak said:
Thanx peeps!!!! now i realise that i'm really not the only teen here... hey how many of u are 300D users? does anybody no where to get the sto-fen omni bounce? if u dun its ok but thanx for replying!!!! :)

I'm definitely no teenage here, but I can answer your question. You can get the OmniBounce at Cathay Photo at Peninsula Plaza.

BTW, I'm using a 10D.

allcowsmoo said:
hmm...im 15 going on 16 on may 28th !
HeYhEy!! allco, u know what?? we have the same bday !! lolx

hmm.. 1200mm lens... take the pic of the lens leh.. it's a SGD$200k+ lens according to Canon's pricing

hey. 16 from canada, moved here to study in boarding about 2 years ago so i can sympathise with you guys who study in sinagpore (gan eng seng. w00t)

you guys have your slrs, i have my compact coolpix 3700. meh :D

haiz...i trying to enjoy the last two months of my teenage here...old liao haha

Status
Not open for further replies.