teehee, xiaxue shares her l33t photoshop skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gawd....!!!!!

I was laughing all the way watching that youtube video.

But credit to Xiaxue (i'm definitely not her fan) since she's teaching people and not showing off like this other video la

oh my gawd... :bsmilie:

really cartoons but good effort in making self popular.

WA!
she forgot to liquidfy her armpit.
There's cellulite.:bsmilie:
that's not cellulite... cellulite is the wavy kind of flesh usually in regions of normally flat flesh like the thighs... that's what is called arm scallops... that one requires more 'artistic' brushing away... ;)

Next thing she wants to show you how she can liquidfy herself into a male. :bsmilie:

Huh... Whoa! Reduce her boobs to a complete flat and then buldge out her crotch?! :think::sweat::sweatsm:

Thanks for sharing! I was grinning away and I really enjoyed watching it. I kinda like the way she presented herself. Love the way she kept referring to her boobs as "NEH". :bsmilie:

Not pretentious at all. Doesn't speak with a fake accent like some local female celebrities will.

And she's so frank! Which well-known gal will openly admit her flaws and even show how to Photoshop herself! Kudos to Xiaxue!

Btw, do you all know what sort of software to do such videos on U-tube? I find it's so professionally done. How did she do all those words that appear on the U-Tube screen?

The sound and video are also not fuzzy. Not sure if she video it off the comp screen cos I can't see the black lines that commonly run across the screen when we video something.

Status
Not open for further replies.