[Teaser]The new CS tshirt

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
please refer to this

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6280652&postcount=44 :)

just a teaser for the NEW clubsnap tshirt, made of dri-fit material.... :)

The selected t-shirt design is:-
912989201_Lmse9-L.jpg
912989641_EtQSS-L.jpg

And the size chart is:-
MALE Tee Shirt Sizes:
913970490_Lp9GR-L.jpg

(sorry ladies, for this first round, please select the Male size that fits you best - making things easier for all of us to coordinate).

the tshirts will be available in small numbers (number of tshirts on sale TBC) during the event itself). stay tuned for pricing and details

:thumbsup:
will definitelt get one for myself:cool:

wear the shirt got exclusive frontline shooting positions at events? ;p

Got any Clubsnap ladders or not? Useful for those fashion shooters leh... The nicks can be engraved on the ladder too?

it really depends on when was the last time you bathed / washed your shirt

nice suggestion.. but what if it backfire & kena chased out of the venue by security..

Ah... got the picture.. that's what the CS logo is for..... immunity to eviction from the location..

No choice but to take XS... :( But coz its dry-fit, would be good for shooting!! I think shooting is like similar to playing sports leh. Both perspire a lot!!

No choice but to take XS... :( But coz its dry-fit, would be good for shooting!! I think shooting is like similar to playing sports leh. Both perspire a lot!!

knowing these tshirt makers... they tend to under-estimate the sizes. so ur XS might be smaller than indicated. bleh... for fat guys like me. :(

just a teaser for the NEW clubsnap step-ladder, made of High Quality Aluminimium material....

The selected step-ladder design is:-

4773672772_a7247b23a7.jpg

And the size chart is:-
MALE Sizes: Medium for Senior Members and Small for Newbies

(sorry ladies, for this first round, please select the size that fits you best - making things easier for all of us to coordinate).

the step ladders will be available in small numbers (number of step ladders on sale TBC) during the event itself). stay tuned for pricing and details

(For a harmless joke.... please refer to the actual T-shirts thread posted for the more serious stuff :p Moderators, please delete if you take offence and pls pls dont take it seriously!!! :embrass:)

I want the ladder! Can make it black or not, while will give some reflection if we point the flash to the rear to blind people behind. :lovegrin:

knowing these tshirt makers... they tend to under-estimate the sizes. so ur XS might be smaller than indicated. bleh... for fat guys like me. :(

16" for shoulder width is big for me. But its the smallest size anw. Bo bian lor.