Teaching photography to handicapped students

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotic

Feb 14, 2002
I will be helping to arrange an introduction to photography session to a class of handicapped students (Vocational School for the Handicapped) . The lesson will be on 4th June morning. I know it's a little late but I just like to see how far the community is willing to help out the under privelleged.

The specifics of the sesssion has not be confirmed. If you have any ideas on what's good for such a session or even better, you can volunteer your time to help out ( especially for experience professionals or amateurs ). I plan to include a handson session which probably need equipment. PM me if you are interested in helping out.

I would really like to help but, I'm away from Singapore. If there're any further section after 3rd July do contact me.

:) Up the thread. Getting buried.

upzzz for you! perhaps mods can move this to appropriate forum...

Hi Chaotic,
Sorry, newbie to this forum. Don't know how to PM you.
Anyway, interest to help out on the 4th june morning if you still need it.
Can email me at nhs07@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the PMs and replies. I am speaking with the school tomorrow and after I get the details I will contact the people who have replied to me.

Hey, sorry for not getting to you.
Bumping up this thread.

Sorry but I'll be out of Singapore on 4 June as well...lemme know if you are organising such a class again, I'll be most keen to help! All the best for your class!

upzzz again for a gd cause!

cos the giver (has the means to give) and the receiver is bless thru the sharing of the gifts. I'm also volunterring in a camp from 3 to 5 June perhaps you might want to consider conducting similar course in our community service agency. God Bless

chaotic said:
I will be helping to arrange an introduction to photography session to a class of handicapped students (Vocational School for the Handicapped) . The lesson will be on 4th June morning. I know it's a little late but I just like to see how far the community is willing to help out the under privelleged.

The specifics of the sesssion has not be confirmed. If you have any ideas on what's good for such a session or even better, you can volunteer your time to help out ( especially for experience professionals or amateurs ). I plan to include a handson session which probably need equipment. PM me if you are interested in helping out.

Hi chaotic, I would like to help out, i am not a professionals, what kind of help you need? to assist handicapped students to operate some equipment?

thanks sumana and arowana for helping me teach the students today. you guys did a great job in help the students at VSH discover photography. special thanks to many who offered to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.