Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/phpkQ8qq4.jpg

photos of candidates from the ford dont-know-what supermodel thing, the pictures are soooo unflattering! :p

worse still... most of the candidates' "portraits" have a dose of red eye... urks! :ipuke:

really still like the last time i mentioned their inhouse events photographer ought to get shot.... sigh.

reno77 said:
I still call them SBC.

:bsmilie:

wah biang, changed name since 1994 oct 1st leh deh... LOL

AReality said:
:D Hmmm... Is that shirt see-thru? :D

now that you mention it... it is! gosh... but the main thing is, look at the redeye.... what kind of photo is that?...

sehsuan said:
:bsmilie:

wah biang, changed name since 1994 oct 1st leh deh... LOL

now that you mention it... it is! gosh... but the main thing is, look at the redeye.... what kind of photo is that?...

I saw something inside the shirt.

Joe :think:

joe said:
I saw something inside the shirt.

Joe :think:

i see something behind her too. the green wall! yucks... what a FLAT background...

joe, you may have superman's visual powers.... and sony's nightvision mode.. :D

sehsuan said:
i see something behind her too. the green wall! yucks... what a FLAT background...

joe, you may have superman's visual powers.... and sony's nightvision mode.. :D
No lar,cos the flash light is too bright and I saw two white colour thing out there.

Joe :bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
photos of candidates from the ford dont-know-what supermodel thing, the pictures are soooo unflattering! :p

worse still... most of the candidates' "portraits" have a dose of red eye... urks! :ipuke:

really still like the last time i mentioned their inhouse events photographer ought to get shot.... sigh.

Suspect TCS aka Mediacorps is now employing freelance photographers for these kind of shoots, probably to cut down on cost. The end result:
- red-eye
- hard shadows
- oily face (freelance makeup artist as well?)
- unfit clothing (freelance costume artist as well?)

Astin said:
Suspect TCS aka Mediacorps is now employing freelance photographers for these kind of shoots, probably to cut down on cost. The end result:
- red-eye
- hard shadows
- oily face (freelance makeup artist as well?)
- unfit clothing (freelance costume artist as well?)

Freelance also not so bad right? I can't believe these can be paid shots.
Looks more like snapshots taken by staff just for record purposes.

Where was this image extracted from anyway?

Sometimes I think I repeat myself too much.... sehsuan and all ClubSNAPpers,

Please do not direct link images from other sites without obtaining prior permission. If you have done so, kindly indicate with credits.

I have edited the original post so that the image shows up as a link instead.

Cheers!!
Edmund
ClubSNAP Admin

not so nice to pass this type of comments on other's work leh..

juz my 2 cts

kex said:
not so nice to pass this type of comments on other's work leh..

juz my 2 cts

no doubt that it isn't very nice, but hopefully the photog learns more than take mugshots for candidates. there's no need for studio strobes, but surely there must be some way to make the ladies appear better, right? only one or two of the candidates managed to have their picture taken in a pose, kind of pity the rest were not too flattering for them.

confirm not any lance nor pro... just the production crew holding some digital camera and take it...

yamcake said:
confirm not any lance nor pro... just the production crew holding some digital camera and take it...

If this was taken by a free lance photographer, he/she can forget about workng as a free lance. :thumbsd:

that's the result of pre-emptive retrenchments. :bsmilie: now only cheapo photographers stays. :thumbsd: come on, times are hard nowadays, didn't our govt told us not be choosy over jobs?

* togu wonders if that pic is of a guy, will anyone even bother to look at it. :devil:

And mind you, regardless of what kind of photo he produced, he was paid to shoot. and that's all it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.