Not open for further replies.

j.funkie

Jul 17, 2005
photoblog.jfunkie.com
20061121173041_taxi_blur.jpg

not looking at the road! ;p

ya, he looks worry to get another fines
good shot:thumbsup:

I'm a Newbie but...doesn't the taxi suppose to look sharp? or at lease the driver?:dunno:

looks to me it's done in PS.

it's not a pan shot right? the guy is just sitting there stationary. U rotate zoom ring while exposing. I must say I quite like the effect even though it's an ordinary subj

it's not a pan shot right? the guy is just sitting there stationary. U rotate zoom ring while exposing. I must say I quite like the effect even though it's an ordinary subj

it does look like a pan shot to me. look at those traces of light above the taxi, if it was taken by rotating the zoom ring, wouldn't the light be moving towards/away from the camera? instead in this shot the light is moving sideway.

i've never taken a pan shot before, this is just my logic, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

it does look like a pan shot to me. look at those traces of light above the taxi, if it was taken by rotating the zoom ring, wouldn't the light be moving towards/away from the camera? instead in this shot the light is moving sideway.

i've never taken a pan shot before, this is just my logic, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Yup.. it's a pan shot..!

Obviously, threadstarter is telling only half the story about how this effect is achieved. :bsmilie:

The taxi driver and the taxi are travelling at the same speed but they appear different in sharpness because .......... :lovegrin:

Obviously, threadstarter is telling only half the story about how this effect is achieved. :bsmilie:

The taxi driver and the taxi are travelling at the same speed but they appear different in sharpness because .......... :lovegrin:

urm.. not that i'm not tellin the whole story.. but i dun know the whole story! it was but a lucky shot for me ;)

photochopped!

nice catch but it's rather grainy and it's not very sharp. good attempt and can practise panning more haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.