Tanjong Rima Sentosa help

mardellion

Feb 5, 2014
Singapore
Hi everyone! I'm looking to head to Tanjong Rimau but am unsure of the location and how to get there. I called up sentosa, they said I needed a guided tour (what?), and after googling, I found out that it has two entry points, one behind Underwater World Singapore (UWS) and the other behind Rasa Sentosa Resort, but I'm unsure whether it's actually accessible.

Can someone help me? I can't find the place on Google maps either... :(

Read this before?

Info: Call Sentosa on 6736-8672 or e-mail nature@sentosa.com.sg to schedule a free guided tour. As the area's colourful rocks are slippery, the occasional high tides can pose a danger to the uninitiated. Visitors should join the Sentosa team's guided tour instead of going unaccompanied.

http://wildshores.blogspot.sg/2013/04/free-guided-tours-of-sentosas-natural.html#.U0JZT_mSzjI

it is not just want to protect you, but also to the wide life there.

Read this before?

http://wildshores.blogspot.sg/2013/04/free-guided-tours-of-sentosas-natural.html#.U0JZT_mSzjI

it is not just want to protect you, but also to the wide life there.

Yup I read that. I understood the protection part but I've seen a few blogs where the people visit themselves during midnight/in the wee hours of the morning. Just thought I'll want to go and catch some sunset shot and chao.

If u not sure, may want join guide for 1st time. After familiar with place then explore on ur own. For safety also

Yup I read that. I understood the protection part but I've seen a few blogs where the people visit themselves during midnight/in the wee hours of the morning. Just thought I'll want to go and catch some sunset shot and chao.

It's not worth the hazards to expose yourself to just for photography...especially when you've no idea what you're getting yourself into.

It's not worth the hazards to expose yourself to just for photography...especially when you've no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Like what huatman have said, I'll probably join a tour first :) and yes, really unsure of what I'm getting myself into... :( dk whether it's worth the risk.