Tangshooters - Singapore Dragon Boat Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkkang

Jan 6, 2007
Punggol 21
Singapore Dragon Boat Festival - 28 and 29 June
venue : Bedok Reservoir

Sharing some of the event shots here...:)

#1. good timing...
B59D2177.jpg

#2. drum beat..
B59D2231.jpg

#3. powerful arms..
B59D2351.jpg

#4. fierce racing..
B59D2191.jpg

#5... all the way...
B59D2199.jpg

#6 cool racer.
B59D2226.jpg

#7 woman power
B59D2314.jpg

#8 muscle man...
B59D2217.jpg

so fast! i just got home, didn't get any nice macro shots, but if i do keep them, i'll post on macro thread later :D

Love this! It showed passion and raw energy!
thats what I wanted to capture... "teeth".. ;)

so fast! i just got home, didn't get any nice macro shots, but if i do keep them, i'll post on macro thread later :D
I very lazy to edit pictures mah... so I am the fastest. :bsmilie:

kinda of overexposed? looks a little washed out.
maybe my eyes stays under the bright sunlight too long already, I can't differential color properly now.... :embrass:

I like the color from no. 7.

agree, I was there briefly and took some shots, can't tell the colour looking at the LCD screen. too bright..

I like the color from no. 7.

agree, I was there briefly and took some shots, can't tell the colour looking at the LCD screen. too bright..

Oh , you were there actually ... I see.

The direction of the sun is not to our advantage, it is coming from the rear of the subject and hence, most faces are in the shadow. In order to see the face properly, I have to increase exposure to the darker areas and hence resulting in what you have mentioned earlier "washed out" effect.

Perhaps, capturing a morning race will create better results. :)

I just got home too. Haha. Thanks for staying sprintist bet you are sunbaked by now.

We lost the 20 men race but we made it for the 10 men semis tmr.

I just got home too. Haha. Thanks for staying sprintist bet you are sunbaked by now.

We lost the 20 men race but we made it for the 10 men semis tmr.

sure i am..haha tml gg shoot wakeboarding..i tink i cant be any more redder..tian ah..

anyway good race still, enjoy it more important. billy actually shouted at your team HAHA

sure i am..haha tml gg shoot wakeboarding..i tink i cant be any more redder..tian ah..

anyway good race still, enjoy it more important. billy actually shouted at your team HAHA

Haha ya me too. Im duo-toned now.

Lol really? Thx billy :D

Tmr wakeboard IVPs at kallang river.

sorry but i'm gg to flood this thread..hahahha

enjoyed shooting candids today more..so i share just abit of everything but mostly candid

LARGE is good for viewing pleasure! hahaha

2617707795_c01b2ab52f_b.jpg

2618532170_99db476645_b.jpg

2617709663_1dbbf6aac9_b.jpg

2618535708_4332fe14ff_b.jpg

2617713121_e4b7192420_b.jpg

I have a different perspective :)

2618436252_64600dcf5d_b.jpg

sorry but i'm gg to flood this thread..hahahha

enjoyed shooting candids today more..so i share just abit of everything but mostly candid

LARGE is good for viewing pleasure! hahaha
very large.... tq:thumbsup::bsmilie:

Hey sprintist,

You have caught my ex-dragon boat team on camera. They are in black singlet. Team Naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.