Not open for further replies.

Redsun

Nov 27, 2005
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Thanks to bro falconite for organising this

Jump shots are the IN thing now
2663173161_a1df46b07e.jpg

Thank you Redsun, KuanToh and Nakashima_mika in your companionship to shoot with me on this hot hot Sunday! It indeed a challenge to shoot 20 graduates from NTU in one goal!!

It was long day but seems that everyone enjoyed it though and though. Appreciate the time, proffessionalism and in making the event a fun and success. CHeers to your guys!!

One of my fave shot for the day!!

2663494373_d08f4d9114_o.jpg

Thanks to the 20 Biz & Accountancy Student Graduates.. Tang Shooters wish u successes in your career! Thanks for the many many many many jumps for us to shoot at. Thanks for taking the heat and thanks for a few other surprises!! We look forward in working together again!! Cheerios!!

KEWL takes!

Very difficult to get everyone to jump at the same time, and still look good!

Wow fantastic jumps. Congratulations to the graduates hopes you can achive and jump for bigger goals in life.

ok..2 more jump shots before moving on to others :bsmilie:

2664356714_f40f56cf7d.jpg

Its a nightmare to shoot 20 people jumping at the same time....
2664356166_9387bfeee9.jpg

Behind the scenes

2664366978_233bdcc890.jpg

haha ADM... my school :D
everyone goes there for their grad shoot..

2663587901_aa04374514_o.jpg

Okie.. its un-resistable to PP and show-off more.. .. one more shot!! Hope you like this one..
(No paste between pictures.. this is one take itself.)

2663587901_aa04374514_o.jpg

Okie.. its un-resistable to PP and show-off more.. .. one more shot!! Hope you like this one..
(No paste between pictures.. this is one take itself.)

This one....chio......can become poster liao....

wow, how u acheive that colouration and shapeness. Back ground look super sharp and nice.

I think i saw you guys shooting few days back....emm....last friday? I was at the esplanade rooftop there with some ppl shooting as well. Saw a group of graduates taking photos.

well done guys, you did TS proud :thumbsup:

I guess the group photos that we take for every outing session does make some good practice for this shot. :)

This shot is POWER, a little bit of "Mattlock" style. The subjects are standing straight and hence is creating a very strong emotion , makes people think... what the hack this photographer is trying to do :sweat:

I feel that the post processing can be more creative and daring a little bit. Make use of HDR to create some different effect and feel to the shot. This should be a keeper. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.