Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambious

Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4
Outback Extravaganza

Group Photo.........
DSC_3534s%202400.jpg

Photo by Febrita​

Great turn out on the shoot. Sadly badly affected by the rain. Will do another round during better weather season........

Apologies for the last minute changes due to the changes in the turn out number and unforeseen weather.

Last edited:
wow cool pic!
Michael can you pm me the list of TS participants who turned up today?
Thanks

Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4
Outback Extravaganza

Group Photo.........
DSC_3534s%2024001.jpg

Great turn out on the shoot. Sadly badly affected by the rain. Will do another round during better weather season........

Apologies for the last minute changes due to the changes in the turn out number and unforeseen weather.

wah...nice...wasted the rest of Jeep blocked...
i was so happy....the jeeps....!!

actually can take time to position better...but all the bIG JEEP are parking there..and erhem..in that angle...we kept looking out for TP..!! :sweat:

:bsmilie:

Photo done by febrita. Mine still in camera.......:sweat:

orh,

aniway anihow, i really wanted to thank you for organizing this shoot~ n i'm super deeply sorry for messing up the time.

*bow*

i'd tons of fun, it was great. :D

orh,

aniway anihow, i really wanted to thank you for organizing this shoot~ n i'm super deeply sorry for messing up the time.

*bow*

i'd tons of fun, it was great. :D

No problem, think u enjoyed the most today. Laughing all the way. Will edit a gif version of ya sad moment when u got punch n she run away from ya kiss.....:bsmilie:

No problem, think u enjoyed the most today. Laughing all the way. Will edit a gif version of ya sad moment when u got punch n she run away from ya kiss.....:bsmilie:

awwww..... so nice of u.......... =.=

*seriously i now duno wat face to give man* the way u describe it, i speechless. muahahahhahaha.............

.... i nw running low on energy to do hmwk lor, siao liao lar!

tonite burn midnite oil........ :cry:

i still dunno how to ps properly...but i still like the colours..:D and i forgot how i ps them liao..where to find the history to trace how i did it hah ? :embrass:

I can flip the car down...!
a-DSC_0029copy.jpg

hey, i float.!
a-DSC_0051--1.jpg

Last edited:
i still dunno how to ps properly...but i still like it..:D and i forgot how i ps it liao..:embrass:
a-DSC_0029copy.jpg

i play ps for a short period of time, I THINK is the contrast too contrast liao~ that's why the colours like tt.

n maybe erase the HDB flats in the back ground

... hehe.. comments coming from a noob designer.... ;p

i play ps for a short period of time, I THINK is the contrast too contrast liao~ that's why the colours like tt.

n maybe erase the HDB flats in the back ground

... hehe.. comments coming from a noob designer.... ;p

orhh..oki :) i try again...dunno how to gaudge leh.. just drag drag until i see stars liao..:cry:

erhh..here machiam like dating/matchmaking thread liao..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.