Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
#19.
p256566272-4.jpg

nice wide angle!

I had the PP for one of my shots redone.

This is the updated version:
p631637844-4.jpg

And this was the previous version:
p727237099-4.jpg

Hope you all like the improvements :bsmilie:

I had the PP for one of my shots redone.

This is the updated version:
p631637844-4.jpg

And this was the previous version:
p727237099-4.jpg

Hope you all like the improvements :bsmilie:

Shooting cars are very challenging. I learnt from camel that diff cars diff properties and shooting cars with models even tougher. Both versions are fine but prefer updated version for the car stands out more. To make the model stand out more, u could have shifted the model nearer to the front wheel area of the car. In tat way, the size of the model would be relatively larger so tat the car do not overpower the model in terms of composition.

This is one of the better pics in this thread for car and model together. Jimmy shots are also not bad but some of the lights are too harsh a bit.

Btw feb, love the car (alone) pics u taken... I think the mood is extremely good as they pack a punch due to ur composition and processing. :thumbsup:

Shooting cars are very challenging. I learnt from camel that diff cars diff properties and shooting cars with models even tougher. Both versions are fine but prefer updated version for the car stands out more. To make the model stand out more, u could have shifted the model nearer to the front wheel area of the car. In tat way, the size of the model would be relatively larger so tat the car do not overpower the model in terms of composition.

This is one of the better pics in this thread for car and model together. Jimmy shots are also not bad but some of the lights are too harsh a bit.

Btw feb, love the car (alone) pics u taken... I think the mood is extremely good as they pack a punch due to ur composition and processing. :thumbsup:

Thanks, KT! :bsmilie:
Yup, you're right, I've realised during the outing that shooting models was not easy especially if you need to share the frame with another competing subject. I noticed other photographers were at ease with setting poses and such, will need to learn more about this for sure! :sweatsm:

Yea i accidently cut off her knees...noob me :embrass:
Please lah! If you're noob ... I'm a babyyyyyyyyyyy ... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.