Singapore
www.flickr.com
Another outing,another thread to share pics
These are some of my fave pics from yesterday's outing

So thats where the airport hotel is!

Flower among the ruins

T3

Guess where this is

... Bro, check with you.. now i agree that the image u pick was a good photo....

I have heard so much of people saying.. do not split your image into 2 exactly in the middle... how come ??? If you have not hear about this school of belief.. please just ignore my questions... haaa.. i dun actually care, cos to me ~ a good pic is a good pic!

... Bro, check with you.. now i agree that the image u pick was a good photo....

I have heard so much of people saying.. do not split your image into 2 exactly in the middle... how come ??? If you have not hear about this school of belief.. please just ignore my questions... haaa.. i dun actually care, cos to me ~ a good pic is a good pic!

Rules are mean't to be broken lah! :think:

Quite true, rules are really meant to broken, I must agree with this statement.

1. Some books claims that horizon must be straight, no so true sometimes.
2. Some books claims that you should put your subject at 1/3 position... also not so true.

2043975186_48f4dc0dc3.jpg

From the T3 shot above , I can see that the photographer is trying to show the horizontal lines and vertical lines. The mirror effect is also very well captured, in a sense that the roofings are creating some kind of a bracketing effect and making the overalll picture very complete.

If you offset the horizon for this shot, then the roofings will not be balance in that sense.

Personally, I would prefer that the center "square" to be moved slightly towards the right hand side, so that the bushes will balance the overall picture. The overall picture is also slight rotated anti-clockwise, should pull back the picture in post processing. Just personal preference.

no rules !

Ya i've heard of that before bro
Its actually a composition thing
There's a composition rule called rule of thirds
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/rule-of-thirds/

IMHO a good pic is a good pic too:bsmilie:
Rules are meant to be broken

Hey .. that is nice first pic... very mood!

Where is the team shot? U shoot TDC in noon and T3 in evening??

Group pics is with dreampact:)
we shot TDC in morning and reached T3 around 2,shoot till evening
Shag day:sweat:

These are my humble shots :)

Deserted town
2047092792_0decc76a30.jpg

Tang shooters in action
2047090660_cbf7bbd48a.jpg

Outside T3
2046293843_820c1ab8f3.jpg

Trolleys,trolleys and more trolleys!
2046292711_4468eec012.jpg