2204514073_36997e81c6.jpg

2205304734_3476bc501a.jpg

Vroom!
2204512967_6ececa0e9b.jpg

odd 1 out
2204515361_e5b6126b0e.jpg

2204514979_79a0b97643.jpg

power of D3...:thumbsup:

Some shots from my new toy to share before I start on my work... Will upload more at night if possible.

Overtake me if u can...
MSG02.jpg

Highway monster 1
MSG03.jpg

Beyond white speed limit
MSG04.jpg

Beyond black speed limit
MSG05.jpg

Well, wat to say... Its D3 ruling the day...
MSG06.jpg

Wah... D3!!! :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

wow look like all the Tang shooter upgrading. Great series on the car shoot Hopes there will next time.

hi Fast and furious Team!! Orh lulu aka Daniel here.. kekekek:cool:

Truely awesome day we had yesterday! when you put a bunch of Car Lovers and a bunch of Photography Lovers together, the result is = "SWEE SWEE SWEE"!!

the photos are awesome! The fellos at BMW.sg forum simply luv them! Drooling all the way!:bigeyes:

Thanks to DK for getting everyone together from Tang Shooters! u da man!

Special thanks to Pierce and Phoa for chalking out most of the cost on renting the equipments to make the event even more memorable! :thumbsup:

Of course the event will not be successful without the support from the rest of the guys here! Thanks!

All of us from BMW.sg had plenty of fun yesterday and very much looking fwd to another such event in very near future! Cheers guy!!

Truely awesome day we had yesterday! when you put a bunch of Car Lovers and a bunch of Photography Lovers together, the result is = "SWEE SWEE SWEE"!!

the photos are awesome! The fellos at BMW.sg forum simply luv them! Drooling all the way!:bigeyes:

Special thanks to Pierce and Phoa for chalking out most of the cost on renting the equipments to make the event even more memorable! :thumbsup:

Of course the event will not be successful without the support from the rest of the guys here! Thanks!

All of us from BMW.sg had plenty of fun yesterday and very much looking fwd to another such event in very near future! Cheers guy!!

Daniel welcome to CS. :)

Thanks to you for been a good host for allowing us to use your warehouse for the shoot and cater dinner for us.

Thanks the drivers from BMW.sg for generously allowing us to shoot their unique and beautiful cars. We salute you guys.

We will be looking forward for such events in near future.

Daniel and Drivers of BMW.sg. Rockz! :thumbsup:

bro, thanks for the hospitality and the food! yummy! :D

In short, GREAT CARS, GREAT DRIVERS, GREAT SHOOT. And not forgetting the great food too!

Sharing some more here before i do up the compilation... Send the pics to who ar phoa? coolsigg? phoa?

A history of excellence...
MSG10.jpg

Band of Masters and Wonders (BMW)
MSG11.jpg

In short, GREAT CARS, GREAT DRIVERS, GREAT SHOOT. And not forgetting the great food too!

Sharing some more here before i do up the compilation... Send the pics to who ar phoa? coolsigg? phoa?

A history of excellence...
MSG10.jpg

Band of Masters and Wonders (BMW)
MSG11.jpg

Bro, nice shots.

Send to Coolsigg for compliation. :)

KuanToh, I realised that your shots are a little bit "paranama" ( not the same as conventional length and width ratio ). did you crop your shots ? or is it some feature of you new toy settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.