Tangshooters - Circle Line Discovery (Open House)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirenj

Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
flickr.com
Circle Line Discovery (Open House) Tour

Open to ALL

23-May-2009

logo.jpg

Rules & Regulations 1. Registration is on a first come-first served basis. 2. Each participant is only allowed to register once. Multiple entries will be void. 3. Group registration (online) is allowed for a maximum of 10 per group. The name and age of every participant must be provided. In addition, the NRIC number, contact number and email address of the group leader must be provided. 4. Upon successful registration, an acknowledgment slip will be generated and sent to the registrant’s email address. (For group registration, email will be sent to the group leader only.) Participants are required to print the acknowledgment slip and bring it on the event day for exchange of entry tag into the station. 5. Please be punctual and be at the station at least 30 minutes before the start time. Late comers will not be allowed into the stations. 6. Each participant is entitled to one Circle Line collectible bag only (whilst stocks last). 7. The organizer will only distribute the bags one (1) hour after the session starts. Participants shall collect their bags ONLY after they have decided to leave the station. 8. Food and drinks cannot be consumed in the stations at all times. 9. There will be random bag checks at the station entry point for security purposes.

URL for Registration -> HERE
Homepage -> HERE

Please register yourself, and put your name in the list below, so that we can go in groups. I haven't still confirmed whether we can take photos inside, but still i guess it won't be a waste of time to visit the new MRT stations. I will be calling them tomorrow to check on this matter, and update this thread.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS FREE REGISTRATION AT WEBSITE. SO HURRY.

UPDATE:
It has been confirmed that Photography is allowed during the ccl discovery tour.

It is a walking tour of approximately 2 hours long.

List to Confirmed visitors:
Date: 23-May-2009
8:30AM is the reporting time for the tour.
So meet at 8:15AM in front of the new MRT entrance.

Meeting points: Serangoon MRT

Session 1: 8.30am
1)
Nirenj (Serangoon)
2) SolBadGuy (Serangoon)
3)
4)

Last edited:
Cool! Do remember to take grp pics for each session! Haha...

Btw, nirenj buttie, if put so many sessions are u going to be there for each session? Think there should be at least a TSer in each session if u really putting up 4 sessions. Else i think u just put up one session and lead one session which is the morning session will be sufficient. Keep it simple and neat better. Wat u think?:think:

Cool! Do remember to take grp pics for each session! Haha...

Btw, nirenj buttie, if put so many sessions are u going to be there for each session? Think there should be at least a TSer in each session if u really putting up 4 sessions. Else i think u just put up one session and lead one session which is the morning session will be sufficient. Keep it simple and neat better. Wat u think?:think:

Yes, that is better. I updated already. ;)
Are you coming??

Meeting points: Serangoon/Bartley/Lorong Chuan/Bishan/Marymount MRT

1) Nirenj (Serangoon)
2) SolBadGuy (Serangoon)
3) wwjd82 (Serangoon)
4)

Meeting points: Serangoon/Bartley/Lorong Chuan/Bishan/Marymount MRT

1) Nirenj (Serangoon)
2) SolBadGuy (Serangoon)
3) wwjd82 (Serangoon)
4) woofmy (Serangoon)
5)
6)

UPDATE:
It has been confirmed that Photography is allowed during the ccl discovery tour.

REMEMBER TO REGISTER YOURSELF AT THE WEBSITE. HERE

So meet at 8:15AM infront of the new MRT entrance.

Session 1: 8.30am @ Serangoon MRT
1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:

1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6) simpleliving
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6) simpleliving
7) Akatsuki
8)
9)
10)

P.S: New to the group, hope to tag along and get some good pictures of the place! Really hope photography is allow :)

1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6) simpleliving
7) Akatsuki
8)
9)
10)

P.S: New to the group, hope to tag along and get some good pictures of the place! Really hope photography is allow :)

welcome to Tangshooters! finally i am able to join one outing..haha feel damn guilty so long never join. see you on that day and thanks to nirenj for all the trouble helping me to sign up!

1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6) simpleliving
7) Akatsuki
8)
9)
10)

PS: Please keep the link intact as you need to register with LTA first before putting your name here. Putting name here without registration with LTA will result in your non-participation on the actual day as this name list will not serve as the right to enter the station but the individual email from LTA upon your registration :)

non-Tang Shooter can join? :embrass:

non-Tang Shooter can join? :embrass:

Yes, based on the first posting "Open to All". Go register yourself in the website and then put your name down in the list.

since the list stops at 10 why not just register as a group? :)

Since it is First Come First Serve based registration, we cannot wait until we hit the list. Then nobody can register. It will be closed by then. So first register, if got luck in that, then put your name in our list. Sounds simple rite. Yes it is.

REMINDER: Haven't got confirmation from LTA whether photography is allowed. Wait for them to reply me. We try our luck, else just enjoy the tour and ride. Please join us if and only if you are fine with that.
Thanks.;)

UPDATE:
it has been confirmed that photography is allowed during the ccl discovery tour.

Last edited:
LFChen(New Comer)
- Anymore chance to join CCL Dicovery Shooting.

LFChen(New Comer)
- Anymore chance to join CCL Dicovery Shooting.
What do you mean by that bro??

Those who are in the below list have already registered with the website. You may also register with the site, and if successful, put your name in the list.
REMINDER: Not yet confirmed whether photography is allowed or not.

UPDATE:
it has been confirmed that photography is allowed during the ccl discovery tour.

Last edited:
Count me in, I wanna join in the fun for photo shoot;) I have already register 8.30 am at seragoon

since the list stops at 10 why not just register as a group? :)

dun think the list stop at 10 people, it depends on the 8.30am Serangoon session got how many people register :) depends on LTA one maybe less than 10 or even more than 10.

Tentative is only visit and free ride as per the website.
TS is confirming whether we can take photos.

1) Nirenj
2) SolBadGuy
3) wwjd82
4) woofmy
5) sprintist
6) simpleliving
7) Akatsuki
8) Fyma1177
9)
10)

PS: Please keep the link intact as you need to register with LTA first before putting your name here. Putting name here without registration with LTA will result in your non-participation on the actual day as this name list will not serve as the right to enter the station but the individual email from LTA upon your registration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.