Not open for further replies.

woofmy

Feb 19, 2008
Earth
TangShooters outing for the month of August - Bloom

Date: 16th Aug, Sunday
Meeting point: 9.30am Hort Park Concourse

The theme for this outing is Bloom.

We will meet at the concourse for a group photo at 945am and another one at 1115 for the latecomers :) Then, free to roam about. After shoot, those who wanna do lunch, we can go to Ikea for makan session before heading home for PP. Also, those who wanna snap snap butterflies, there is a new Butterfly Garden but be early :)

To new members joining this outing, please pm your contact number to woofmy.

Attendance

1. woofmy

hi woofy. bad timing for me. I've have church in the morning. But I might be going early to shoot the flowers. Juz heard from nes about the imported plants.

hi woofy. bad timing for me. I've have church in the morning. But I might be going early to shoot the flowers. Juz heard from nes about the imported plants.

in morning, butterflies are lower and the flowers might still have dew on them :)

Would love to go... but i will be mobilised on Sat... so have to stay home and wait for mobile phone to ring... zzz....

We will meet at the concourse for a group photo at 945am and another one at 1115 for the latecomers :) Then, free to roam about. After shoot, those who wanna do lunch, we can go to Ikea for makan session before heading home for PP. Also, those who wanna snap snap butterflies, there is a new Butterfly Garden but be early :)

Attendance

1. woofmy
2. dOlBy (TBC)

confirm liao meh
mandai hill camp ar

Confirmed more or less right? My PS sent out emails to my whole platoon saying will be mob... as for where, not sure yet...

Oh... u going to IPPT later also right?

sat or sun? :)

Oh shoot... i see date wrongly... but i can't make it on sun morning as well... meeting friends to go Toy Convention... how abt changing the theme to "Toys" instead?? ;p

Confirmed more or less right? My PS sent out emails to my whole platoon saying will be mob... as for where, not sure yet...

Oh... u going to IPPT later also right?

ha no i cancel ippt
wait for mob
coz my fren oso heard got

Oh shoot... i see date wrongly... but i can't make it on sun morning as well... meeting friends to go Toy Convention... how abt changing the theme to "Toys" instead?? ;p

I think it will be very crowded and to do an outing might be hard for the group to move together. :) maybe next year. But the convention opens at 11am leh :p

Attendance

1. woofmy
2. dOlBy (TBC)
3. zaxh

Attendance

1. woofmy
2. zaxh

dOlBy said:
I'm pulling out since not many people going

Outing canceled. I will still be there for the butterflies and flower shoot... look for me if you happened to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.