[Tangshooter] - Singapore Botanic Garden (Open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com
Singapore Botanic Garden (SBG) Leisure Shoot​

4284478381_958645dcb1.jpg
4285222292_297d6ee4d0.jpg

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity:- shoot to relax / relax to shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion (once again) and wish to call anyone whom wish to be shooting along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

Being in SBG, you may want to prepare to shoot macro, birds or each other in the greens. In case the weather weeps for Argentina (which should have been done enough), we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt.

Singapore Botanic Garden
Date: 11 July 2010
Time: 8 am ~ 11 am
Please meet at: Open space outside Foodcourt situated at the entrance opposite Gleneagles Hospital.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the RELAXing shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping

Great to seeya back in action! In krabi this weekend cant join this else i sure come! haha... enjoy guys! :)

I know brudder.. have a safe trip and keep your camera away from the water!!

This will not be the only shoot lined up in the coming weeks. Please watch this space for more shoots coming!

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu

Singapore Botanic Garden (SBG) Leisure Shoot​

4284478381_958645dcb1.jpg
4285222292_297d6ee4d0.jpg

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity:- shoot to relax / relax to shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion (once again) and wish to call anyone whom wish to be shooting along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

Being in SBG, you may want to prepare to shoot macro, birds or each other in the greens. In case the weather weeps for Argentina (which should have been done enough), we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt.

Singapore Botanic Garden
Date: 11 July 2010
Time: 8 am ~ 11 am
Please meet at: Open space outside Foodcourt situated at the entrance opposite Gleneagles Hospital.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the RELAXing shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5.vian2101 (newbie :D )

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie :D )
6. Ambious (TBC)

Cool brudders... see you there. :) Remember its the one with the food court nearer to main gate. Opps.. only I can make such mistakes...

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie :D )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
8. chapterone ***REMOVED**

DRATS.. ignore this.. forgot I have a friend's musical rehearsal that i need to attend..

Last edited:

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
8. chapterone ***REMOVED**
9. MickyMYG (newbie too)

Oppss, it's early in the morning..
Gerald, will let you know if I manage to go..
Will be shooting macro as well...?

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
8. Scoop (newbie :D never joined a tangshooters outing before)
9. MickyMYG (newbie too)

Wow..nice event..

Hi.. Wow, sorry for late reply. All are welcome fir the shoot, just a relax shoot and getting ti know your tool a little better. I don't think any one lens is of concern. :) those coming just call me if u cannot find us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.