[Tangshooter] - Singapore Botanic Garden (Open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers enjoy the relax shoot. Too bad I am busy. Next time outing.

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
8. Scoop (newbie :D never joined a tangshooters outing before)
9. MickyMYG (newbie too)
10. WeiPing (newbie)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
9. MickyMYG (newbie too)
10. WeiPing (newbie)
11iczazache(if it is alright)

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the RELAXing shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
2. Wee Ping
3. palski15 (newbie)
4. juste_millieu
5. vian2101 (newbie )
6. Ambious (TBC)
7. J2meePok ( Steven )
9. MickyMYG (newbie too)
10. WeiPing (newbie)
11. iczazache(if it is alright)

:embrass:.. just pop in, can't make it. Son got event, sorlee ah jiao man.....:cry:

Last edited:
Have a good shoot butties, would love to join but i ghost marina barrage tml with my church outing, so cant :cry:

will try to come next outing~ ;p

Hi guys, surely hope to catch u next shoot. No worries, will arrange a series of shoots. Those who wish to join in, just drop me a call tmr. Retiring to bed now.. Sweet dreams to all.

Thank you everyone for the company and enriching walk and shoot this morning. I had fun and please look out for the weekly Tangshooters events - all are welcome.

Thank you to the many seniors that came down to support the event. More in the pipeline.. so please tune-in often!!

Special thanks to Francis, the strobist Doremon... you never fail to continuously amaze us with the wonders you have in your bag and the many advises. Will catch u for a special shoot!!

Hey guys, please note to post and share your shoot this morning. Please check with Tangshooters at Kopitiam for the link. Cheerios and thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.