Tangshooter - Monthly Abstract, March Architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benosaurous

May 21, 2008
Hear many feedbacks from fellow tsers, abstract outing is hard to make it interesting, repost with new theme and new route.

Outing opens to all
Venue: Tanjong Pagar Mrt > Raffles Place Mrt
Date: 21st March, Sunday
Time: 9am-1pm

We will be casually walking in the city exploring the modern high rise buildings as well as old streets and the cultural temples hidden in the concrete forest.

map.jpg

1. We will start off at Tanjong Pagar, walk towards Red dot traffic museum (the old station that is converted to a dining and arts gallery)
2. Cross the streets, up Amoy street, Siang Cho Keong Temple (a very small temple, taoist)
3. Turn right to Telok ayer street, Thian Hock Keng Temple (a tourist attraction, the oldest and most important hokkien temple in singapore)
4. Turn right again to Boon tat street, Lau Pa Sat Festival Market (a national monument and largest victorian filigree cast-iron architectual) where we will stop and have a short breakfast, teabreak and shoot the interior of the market.
5. Continue down Robinson road to Raffles place, where all the tall concrete high rise buildings are.

6. We might stop by funan it mall for a short lunch, chit chat as well as gears window-shopping at the john 3:16 and cathay photo.

some photos i took last year in thian hock keng temple, and along the way:
3362416437_a5000db23d_m.jpg
3362418769_eec3ec2d4f_m.jpg
3566225507_217293268a_m.jpg
3566221673_01afc58987_m.jpg

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie =)

Outing opens to all, if you are joining us the first time, please pm benosaurous your contact and name for records
Facebook LINK:http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=379995757406&ref=mf

1. Benosaurous

Last edited:
Hear many feedbacks from fellow tsers, abstract outing is hard to make it interesting, repost with new theme and new route.

Outing opens to all, if you are joining us the first time, please pm benosaurous your contact and name for records

We will be casually walking in the city exploring the modern high rise buildings as well as old streets and the cultural temples hidden in the concrete forest.

(Map Pending)

1. We will start off at Tanjong Pagar, walk towards Red dot traffic museum (the old station that is converted to a dining and arts gallery)
2. Cross the streets, up Amoy street, Siang Cho Keong Temple (a very small temple, taoist)
3. Turn right to Telok ayer street, Thian Hock Keng Temple (a tourist attraction, the oldest and most important hokkien temple in singapore)
4. Turn right again to Boon tat street, Lau Pa Sat Festival Market (a national monument and largest victorian filigree cast-iron architectual) where we will stop and have a short breakfast, teabreak and shoot the interior of the market.
5. Continue down Robinson road to Raffles place, where all the tall concrete high rise buildings are.

6. We might stop by funan it mall for a short lunch, chit chat as well as gears window-shopping at the john 3:16 and cathay photo.

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie :bsmilie:

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng

(Map Pending)

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie :bsmilie:

1. Benosaurous
2. wwjd82 [bringing my pikachu]

(Map Pending)

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
3. wwjd82 [bringing my pikachu]
4. camel

(Map Pending)

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu

(Map Pending)

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
6. elefant [maybe bring dumbo]

(Map Pending)

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
7. Ronger [bringing my XiaoPurple to meet Benson's Duckie... and ofcoz Xiaohong too... :heart:]

Last edited:

(Map Pending)

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
7. Ronger [bringing my XiaoPurple to meet Benson's Duckie... and ofcoz Xiaohong too... :heart:]
8. Teegongkia

(Map Pending)

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
7. Ronger [bringing my XiaoPurple to meet Benson's Duckie... and ofcoz Xiaohong too... ]
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice

(Map Pending)

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
7. Ronger [bringing my XiaoPurple to meet Benson's Duckie... and ofcoz Xiaohong too... ]
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice
10. ZeRoCoOl [TBC] *No pikachu, no duckie, no dumbo.

Outing opens to all

map.jpg

Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie =)

Facebook LINK:http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=379995757406&ref=mf

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice

Outing opens to all

map.jpg

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice
11. J

Outing opens to all

map.jpg

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice
11. J
12. Facebook friend
13. Facebook friend
14. Facebook friend

Outing opens to all

map.jpg

1. Benosaurous
2. zh3ng
4. camel
5. nickyu
8. Teegongkia
9. 3unice
11. J
12. Facebook friend
13. Facebook friend
14. Facebook friend
15. StrifeYun (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.