Tangs Citibank Visa discount for PDAs too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Does the 6-8% discount apply to PDA products as well? Asking cos I was thinking of getting the Palm Slim Keyboard ($189) from there and could pay by Visa. Or does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

Yupz.... not so sure about the accessories though. You get a discount with the Tangs card.

If you are looking for that keyboard, try d.o.m.L @ Funan ctr. Got mine there for S$185 (after a little haggling of coz)

good luck!;p

Not sure abt discount, but if u're talking abt the citbank Tangs visa rebate, I've read in SPUG a year or so back that it works... just call Tangs up and ask lor...

..NuTs..

Originally posted by mpenza
Does the 6-8% discount apply to PDA products as well? Asking cos I was thinking of getting the Palm Slim Keyboard ($189) from there and could pay by Visa. Or does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

If I'm not wrong, it's not discount... It's rebate.
That means that you will have to buy something from Tangs again... in which IMO is not worth it.

Tangs' stuff are darn ex.

Thanks guys for your advice and answers!

I think the keyboard is priced at $179. Might be wrong though..... wanyway, I'm still waiting for the card to come and the $90 voucher.

Mpenza, must the keyboard be from Palm? I have seen one last year that is IR type, can be used on Palm, cost abt S$150-160. U may also wait for the IT fair that is coming up from 13-16th Mar for Good Bargains.

Just my 2cents worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.