Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gg to koon liao... caught felicia chin at amk central food centre filming two days ago... colleague use camera photo take for me... hee... pls dun c&c coz tis photo was not taken by me coz i am inside... I did some soft focus effect and glow to bring the moller and actress out haha...

DSC00348B.jpg

Sweet dreams... for guys watching soccer good luck and dun concuss hor.. :D
she is pretty:bsmilie:

I gg to koon liao... caught felicia chin at amk central food centre filming two days ago... colleague use camera photo take for me... hee... pls dun c&c coz tis photo was not taken by me coz i am inside... I did some soft focus effect and glow to bring the moller and actress out haha...

DSC00348B.jpg

moller shirt too big, details in the hair lost, not sharp, why got distracting background ;p

大家早晨好 :angel:

Gooda Moreleng!

Coincidence ????????

Season 32 .... your exchange rate also 32 .... :think:

Last time Jackie Chan ,, forgotten wat film racer car also 32 .. :bsmilie:

I know of a code namely "32"... it is not a nice code leh :sweatsm:

DSC00348B.jpg

:lovegrin: I saw her, Michelle Chong, Glenn Ong, Jade Seah and Fiona Xie filming for SingTel Grid Girls competition 2-3 wks back at Heeren. But didn't take photos with them. :(

by the way, good morning butties... super alot of things to do before i go to KL next week for work trip.. :cry:

:lovegrin: I saw her, Michelle Chong, Glenn Ong, Jade Seah and Fiona Xie filming for SingTel Grid Girls competition 2-3 wks back at Heeren. But didn't take photos with them. :(

u know the rules...NPNT...

NPNT1.gif

by the way, good morning butties... super alot of things to do before i go to KL next week for work trip.. :cry:

me going KL this sat to pick up stuff and come back immediately....:lovegrin:

DSC00348B.jpg

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: waahh

Status
Not open for further replies.