Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fWah.... dishz peekture ish de gootz... gotch hair highlight prom backlit flash and moller eyes gotch some catchlights.....:thumbsup:

But photographer :thumbsd:.... coz both jio... kekekekekekekeke....:sweatsm:

You are most welcome to Punggol, anytime bro.... :bsmilie:

Concert time!!:

Dragonfly ~ Mag

Just in case of a NPNT :

2456801314_44bea22637.jpg

bro, why the dragonfly so yellow one hur.. ? :think:

Every weekends occupied with shoots. The 5th one confirmed ... 4 hours of shoot. :)

What's the confirmed theme? reunion or got change? got slot to shoot? or slot for saikang warrior? :bsmilie:

ooh, samba sushi quite hot :heart:

Domke Strikes "Bag":

New Domke stuff arriving this weekend:

Domke F-901 Compact Accessory Equipment Pouch, Black
Domke F-902 Super Accessory Equipment Pouch, Black
Domke F-902 Super Accessory Equipment Pouch, Navy
Domke F-902 Super Accessory Equipment Pouch, Olive
Domke FA-031 Post Office Style Shoulder Pad.
Domke Gripper Camera Strap, 1in with Swivel Quick Release, Black.
Domke Gripper Camera Strap, 1.5in with Swivel Quick Release, Black.

Pm me if u wanna BBB!

Resistance is futile...succumb to BBB virus...come to the Domke side...

My shoulder pad?

When will u receive it?

What's the confirmed theme? reunion or got change? got slot to shoot? or slot for saikang warrior? :bsmilie:

There will be slot for 1 - 2 depends for all the shoots. But do take note, I dun accept last minute cannot make it. We'll help each other during the shoot. PM me if you are interested. :)

The 5th July had been confirmed. Pending for execution after I come back. There is another one on the 6th July pending the subject confirmation. :)

harlow butties :cry:

haha... the subject is always moving, that one got no choice one...the only way to overcome this is to increase the shutter to about 1/125 sec or faster.

This shot is taken straight from the cam :
no sharpening
no color adjust
no curve adjustment , nothing at all touched.

I am using a Pentax 50mm F1.4 manual focus lens ( @ F2.8 ), focusing is a problem here, I do not have time to turn the ring ( because by the time you turn clock-wise and it becomes too blur, then you turn anti-clockwise, the subject move already ). The only way I figure out is to move the whole camera , it is the fastest way to focus.

Maybe, my eyes got some focusing problem liao.. :sweat:

how about increase flash strength, increase shutter speed, use F8 and above?

At smaller aperture, the DOF is deeper and more areas of the subject will be in focus? Using MF oso dun need so precise at smaller aperture, just aga aga turn focusing ring can riaos...

just my noob 2 cts worth...

My shoulder pad?

When will u receive it?

ETA this sunday. Shoulder pads for u and KT. F-901 for MASter. Special for Camel n G-Khoo...:)

Thanks for everyone support!

Status
Not open for further replies.