Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U MIA so long......

Yah, now can relax a bit .... later have to go busy again.

BTW, the coming 21 June 08, event shoot, Redsun bro had dropped out. Who want to take over his place. The detail of the event had been sent to the respective participants. Please take note on the meeting place and time.

Untitled-1.gif

:thumbsup::bsmilie:

Discussion

I see you guys are organising the last kampong outing! :thumbsup:. My event are nearby that area if on 21 June 08. If time allows, both groups can meet each other in a central location to go for other outing maybe after lunch. :think:....BTW, I will be meeting Mulan in the city area at 3pm. So most probably will leave earlier. :)

I had received a latest info regarding the firework on the National Day and Firework festival. The Tanjong Rhu area had completely sealed. That favourite shooting spot cannot be assessibled. However, I heard that this year firework will most probably a low level one due to the safety issue posted to the IR construction site beside.

I see Kuantoh had started to organise an TFCD outing to draw new members. :thumbsup: for his effort. Hopefully, the new members will participate the shoot, and I would encorage the old members to share their experience during the shoot. I would glad to come down to give my support for this shoot. :)

Billy and all others who have expressed interest in shooting ge tai, please let me know if you all do intend to go ahead. My dad has been asking me to shoot his favourite ge tai idol since last year... :bsmilie:

Sian ah....I can't join you guys for outings this week coming back to SG on Monday Night :(

I had ordered a raynox 250 to test out, 70-200 come 1st.

next time show u reverse macro haha and 2x50mm reverse mount macro whaha, i siao :sweatsm:

Discussion

I see you guys are organising the last kampong outing! :thumbsup:. My event are nearby that area if on 21 June 08. If time allows, both groups can meet each other in a central location to go for other outing maybe after lunch. :think:....BTW, I will be meeting Mulan in the city area at 3pm. So most probably will leave earlier.

I had received a latest info regarding the firework on the National Day and Firework festival. The Tanjong Rhu area had completely sealed. That favourite shooting spot cannot be assessibled. However, I heard that this year firework will most probably a low level one due to the safety issue posted to the IR construction site beside.

I see Kuantoh had started to organise an TFCD outing to draw new members.for his effort. Hopefully, the new members will participate the shoot, and I would encorage the old members to share their experience during the shoot. I would glad to come down to give my support for this shoot.

:thumbsup:

me too
sho sad
rooks like i will miss kampung outing

u do us proud ...... "Captain America" ... ;p

Billy and all others who have expressed interest in shooting ge tai, please let me know if you all do intend to go ahead. My dad has been asking me to shoot his favourite ge tai idol since last year... :bsmilie:

Sure sure.... Will definately anounce to all LOUD LOUD one.

next time show u reverse macro haha and 2x50mm reverse mount macro whaha, i siao :sweatsm:

See before liao lah you played with the adaptor at OP for 1hr before buying it.

See before liao lah you played with the adaptor at OP for 1hr before buying it.

yah hor :embrass:, wahahaha, got a few ways to mount heheheh diff lens abit diff whahah :sweatsm:

normally we spent 90% on photography, 10% on food :bsmilie:
this tell u y i'm such skinny :bsmilie:

now I know why MASter is so skinny...

your dad can get media pass for us? :bsmilie: btw, who is his favourite singer? :think:

now I know why MASter is so skinny...

:bsmilie:

your dad can get media pass for us? :bsmilie: btw, who is his favourite singer? :think:

Haha, he only goes to getais lah, not organiser. :bsmilie: Actually from last year 7th month to now, average about at least 1 show every week. It's just that they are not as publicised as during the 7th month.

His favourite singer is 李佩芬 (hope I got her name correct), a SYT who can sing and dance and has been in the getai scene for over 10 yrs although she's only 19 or 20.

show this to your dad, he sure know this one.
godai_10.jpg

and this "xiao Hei"
godai_2.jpg

:bsmilie:

Haha, he only goes to getais lah, not organiser. :bsmilie: Actually from last year 7th month to now, average about at least 1 show every week. It's just that they are not as publicised as during the 7th month.

His favourite singer is 李佩芬 (hope I got her name correct), a SYT who can sing and dance and has been in the getai scene for over 10 yrs although she's only 19 or 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.