Tang Shooters XXVII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put up the list yet....Pending organisation approval. Just for a tip, there will be thousands of beauties participating this event. ;)

:sweat::lovegrin::heart:

guys i see some new names on the list
are you all ok with new people joining this?
or shall we make this a TSers only event
personally i feel it should be a TSers only event
what u guys think?

These are the names in list, which have not join any TS outing before.
For bro TMC, i've met him once..i wouldn't mind him attending the dinner, if he joins an outing or the model shoot b4 the dinner.
Danielskl is from WestShooters group..i oso wouldn't mind him joining us if he meets the criteria by joining either any outing prior to the 100th including the model shoot.
Aloyq -> no idea who he is..maybe i miss out the outing wif him
DinoSG -> saw him posting in some of our outings thread..but he never join any outings with us b4..

Camee 1 & 2: Can join, but on the condition must let us "camel":bsmilie:

100th Outing Model Shoot:
1. Danielskl
2. TMC (TBC)

100th Outing Photography Discussion + Buffet Dinner:
1. Camee No. 2 Confirm
2. Camee No. 1 Confirm
3. TMC
4. Danielskl
5. Aloyq (TBC)
6. DinoSG (TBC)

No need you to say. I intended to put it into action on Monday. ;)

woo hoo !

My bag is out for delivery!:bsmilie:

BBB !!!

These are the names in list, which have not join any TS outing before.
For bro TMC, i've met him once..i wouldn't mind him attending the dinner, if he joins an outing or the model shoot b4 the dinner.
Danielskl is from WestShooters group..i oso wouldn't mind him joining us if he meets the criteria by joining either any outing prior to the 100th including the model shoot.
Aloyq -> no idea who he is..maybe i miss out the outing wif him
DinoSG -> saw him posting in some of our outings thread..but he never join any outings with us b4..

Camee 1 & 2: Can join, but on the condition must let us "camel":bsmilie:

Saw DinoSG i those outings with "RESERVE" too :embrass: think he/she wanted to join but probably don't monitor the outings as frequent as us.

Maybe we should PM them to join and outing first.

If we standardise to allow only Tang Shooters, then no exceptions allowed :(

woo hoo !

BBB !!!

Saw DinoSG i those outings with "RESERVE" too :embrass: think he/she wanted to join but probably don't monitor the outings as frequent as us.

Maybe we should PM them to join and outing first.

If we standardise to allow only Tang Shooters, then no exceptions allowed :(

we just leave it there loh
if they dun dun confirm before sat,
then bo pian coz sat going to confirm with the organisers at the hotel
no of ppl going

we just leave it there loh
if they dun dun confirm before sat,
then bo pian coz sat going to confirm with the organisers at the hotel
no of ppl going

Bro, I had pmed TMC, pending for his reply. If he did not reply by this Friday, we have to remove him for the list.

Blazy Bro! Base on the participants on the 100th Outing - Model shoot, we have 10 confirmations. If by tomorrow, we did not received the others confirmation. We'll close the shoot at 10. I had contacted the models on the current situation. If 2 models need, confirmed S + C. I had also arranged a meet up with them next Wednesday to discuss about the shooting details. Wish you and Kuantoh can join us for discsussion. :)

Good Moreleng butties

Don't put up the list yet....Pending organisation approval. Just for a tip, there will be thousands of beauties participating this event. ;)
:eek::devil::lovegrin:

Reporting in............jiak png liao.........

Status
Not open for further replies.