Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tang Dynasty in fire... :cry:

no feel... can remove the tree at the bottom part and those grass on the right
cant feel 'love' among the couple... or maybe the photo is too small, cant see properly :bsmilie:

The right side can crop a bit alittle distracting. Overall photos look ok but need some effect eg. vignetting along side to highlight the couples. My humble suggestions.

I got try crop the pic but somehow i crop here and there the composition like strange... :cry: Think can maybe try vignetting like abdul mentioned. Will try dig more old pics to rework... :sweat:

Thanx for the feedback...

Let's give a minute of silence to the foundation of Tang Dynasty. :cry:

hmm... lemme do some correction...

Let's observe a minute of silence for Tang Dynasty.

Foundation = 基础

Phoa joking hor... this is tcss... :bsmilie:

we are focusing on this sat 100th outing. another plan for next week outing?:bsmilie:

Night shoot?
I don't mind

I am in ripun... 4th anniversary with gf... :heart:
wow... congratulations.... let me c if i got anything need u to buy at japan or not.. hehe...

I like night shoot.... like the lighting very much.... think shoot with tripod is still the best for me :bsmilie:

arrange lah...

I like night shoot.... like the lighting very much.... think shoot with tripod is still the best for me :bsmilie:

arrange lah...

Ok let me see which date is better either 6th or 13th Friday ok? Most prob will be 6th lah cos Friday 13 like not very good leh.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.