Tang Shooters XLVIII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:think: Portrait master going to unleash his power!! :eek: :bsmilie:

5D is <$2k now ( used ). good cam for portraits and event shoots also.

Upgrade equipment is not camera stuff is SK's items the fan and the lights not powDerful

even jedi knight must go thru training before choosing to use 5d or 5d mkii that will have to wait till the thread title change to "Return of the JEDI" :)

BTW im not PORTRAIT MASTER! ppl will come and flame me, not good... plszzzz dun call me that :cry:

morning everyone..

fan can only used for close up... up till now no one posted anything that has hair blowing rite? so = fan not good... :(

I got grab one shot lar... tony say not so nice coz the hair streaking past the face. So i applied some motion blur and soft light to soften the harshness of the streak of hair. Fan got use lar...

2978705376_d5e2184434.jpg

fan can only used for close up... up till now no one posted anything that has hair blowing rite? so = fan not good... :(
actually i ish gotch wind mercheen reh ;p

y neber post? holding fan not easy lehz..very tiring one u noe..:angry:
rater rah.. but i also gotch the physical wind mercheen... aka barber marcheen :D next soot i bwing!

I got grab one shot lar... tony say not so nice coz the hair streaking past the face. So i applied some motion blur and soft light to soften the harshness of the streak of hair. Fan got use lar...

2978705376_d5e2184434.jpg

aiya... i comment there is just only one group of strand loose hairs cut the face thats why i dun agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.