Tang Shooters XII: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, new updates. While waiting for the funds to come, which might not come, I decided to setup something that's free. So, might need to get ya biography after my reservist. Will setup a format on wat info to include in the profile.

Had done the email forwarding to those emails that u had submit during AGM dinner. Kindly do a test run to see if it works or if I had point the email to the wrong person. Just put ya nick in CS with something dot org and test. Any problem, email me at ambious@tangshooters.org

P.S. Had setup a temp site for it.

Guys, new updates. While waiting for the funds to come, which might not come, I decided to setup something that's free. So, might need to get ya biography after my reservist. Will setup a format on wat info to include in the profile.

Had done the email forwarding to those emails that u had submit during AGM dinner. Kindly do a test run to see if it works or if I had point the email to the wrong person. Just put ya nick in CS with something dot org and test. Any problem, email me at ambious@tangshooters.org

P.S. Had setup a temp site for it.

Great job! But er.. i didnt receive the mail. Haha

Saw it. ok quite simple and job well done.

phoa, how was recce yesterday???

today nobody come here tcss???

Maybe everyone feel tried. Later, I am going for shoot in afternoon. Near your area. :bsmilie:

oh...mt faber or harbourfront? too many happening shoots liao...in no time we reach 100 outings before end of 2008...

No CBD....:bsmilie:.....maybe Pierce joining. :bsmilie:
Bought a Macbook yesterday. Now at Pierce place. He is helping me to set up. Must thank him. :)

wah lao...really everyone spreading BBB virus yesterday...macbook n 5D...guess u guys had fun at SLS...SONG boh?

Ya, my next targets are 24-70, 135 and 85 1.4 CZ! ;p

Saw phoa's macbook... its :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.