kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines
2986449397_050c62beee.jpg

Credits to KT & Benson for design of TangShooters logo

History of Tang Shooters TCSS
Thread 1-45.) Archived TCSS Thread 1 - 45
Thread 46-89.) Archived TCSS Thread 46 - 89
Thread 90.) RS Journey Begins: "Tang Shooters XC - TCSS Thread..." 14/05/2010 - 24/05/2010 (1012 posts)
Thread 91.) Tangx4: "Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread..." 24/05/2010 - 28/05/2010 (1009 posts)
Thread 92.) Chiu Organize, I Sapporkz: "Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread..." 28/05/2010 - 07/06/2010 (1009 posts)
Thread 93.) WorldCup Fever: "Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread..." 07/06/2010 - 17/06/2010 (1003 posts)
Thread 94.) More WorldCup Fever: "Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread..." 17/06/2010 - 29/06/2010 (1006 posts)
Thread 95.) Revival of outings with Falconite and End of World Cup!!!! (?? posts)

Headlines:
1.) Flash Slideshow for Tang Shooters' Outings - Credits to Redsun

2.) Tang Shooters on Photo Video i. Check it out!

3) Tangshooters 2007-2008 Montage - Credits to carnage3630

4) Tang Shooters Rules & Guidelines

5) Tang Shooters on The New Paper. Check it out!

6) Tang Shooters FaceBook Page Here

Credits to all Tang Shooters.

1) Please help to maintain this thread as a happy, friendly, helpful and a fun-filled one.:)
2) Kindly refrain from WAR and any form of personal attacks.:devil:
3) Kindly refrain from OT (I know its difficult).:sweat:

TCSS Cum Makan Session

Welcome back nakapikachu pilot after a year long of flights. Let us meet for TCSS and makan!

Date: 15th July 2010
Time: 1900hrs onwards

BBButties:

1. kuantoh
2. nakapi
3. Jimmy81 (If naka buttie let me pray his 24/1.4 i ghost!)
4. StrifeYun (try moi best not to be piolet :))
5. elefant
6. lkkang
7. zh3ng
8. iszan
9. Redsun

New Paper Big walk 2010

Date: 18 July 2010
Time: 7.30AM at Singapore Flyer

Registration details are at http://www.newpaperbigwalk.sg/?page_id=9
Registration is only on these dates at the following NTUC fairprices

19 June and 20 June-Toa payoh, Clementi, Marine parade, SG flyer

Last weekend to register for The New Paper Big Walk!

Pls print and fill up the form b4 going to NTUC to register
1: Jimmy81 (Registered)
2: Kt2 (Registered)
3: StrifeYun (Registered)
4: Redsun (Registered)
5: Photojourney (Registered)
6: part0 (Registered)
7: coolsigg (Registered)
8: J (Registered)
9: mayngbt (Registered)
10: Wendy(registered)

FAQ
When is The New Paper Big Walk taking place?
It is taking place on Sunday, July 18, 2010.

Where will it be held?
It will be a 5km walk , beginning at the Singapore Flyer and past various attractions including the waterfront promenade at Marina Bay. We’ll update you with a route plan at a later date.

What sort of event is it? Is it a family-oriented event?
It is one of Singapore’s largest family and community events. You are more than welcome to register with your family and friends.

How do I register for the event?
Registration will begin in June. Each participant has to pay $10 and will receive a specially designed T-shirt and a goodie bag containing attractive gifts from our sponsors. We’ll update you with more details at a later date.

Would there be any discount off the registration fee?
Details will only be announced later. Read The New Paper for more updates on the event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Moon Big walk 2010
Date: 1st Aug 2010
Time: 7.45AM
Registration: Closing date for registration is 22 July 2010 or earlier if participation slots run out. We advise all interested participants to register soonest to support this event for a good cause.
Registration is Online at the website.

https://www.newmoonbigwalk.com/registration.asp

1: Strifeyun with 1Dmk4
2: Jimmy81 with D3
3: part0 with my clothes on.... (TBC)

leeporking in! :)

Leeporking in too!!! Haro butties!

Wah... Falconite revives as heading for last thread.. what great honour. I Love to invite all of you to Little India this Sunday for roast chick!! Wahhaa..

Wah... Falconite revives as heading for last thread.. what great honour. I Love to invite all of you to Little India this Sunday for roast chick!! Wahhaa..

some of us participate in the big walk event :D

Some of us going to the Big Walk this Sunday leh...
I can't join this round but would love to join u next time.
It will be my honour to meet one of the TS pioneers :embrass:

some of us participate in the big walk event :D

Understand bro... have fun at the walk. Incase you walk past Serangoon, hop in and feast that parakeet.

Haa... have to careful what you wish for. 7th month coming up liao... there is another exclamation you have to learn beside HUAT AH.... I am suret hey will show you soon! :)

did u lit a cigarette at night during ur stay in HK?

elefant, i going drinking later...u want to join? erhhmmm we going dinner and drinking

Return of the Jedi Master! :eek:

Hello,

Not sure whether this is the latest updated list on the KTV who are going after the big walk.

I need to address this KTV as I cant make it due to my friend's baby full month needed me to attend.

For those who still want to continue for this event, can someone help to take over on behalf for me (this coming big walk let me know, i will pass you the membership card and tell you the reservation name), if not will have to sadly cancel it.

As the organizer, apologize for not able to attend.

I will update again.

KTV SESSION

Well some of us have discussed that after the new paper big walk, we can go sing KTV and afterwhich we can have dinner.

So I call and booked on the 18 July from 2 - 7 pm . I booked a 10 person room so I need to know the attendants as if lesser ppl going then I will book a smaller room because if I booked 10 ppl must pay 10 ppl cost. And if more then 10 ppl then I will call again to book a bigger room. The next big room must have at least 12 ppl.

Those who never go big walk and want sing K also come come join join sing sing together Oh Yeah Ho Yeah !!! Oh !!!!

Below are the details:
Venue: TEN DOLLAR KTV
Address: 35A Smith Street 2nd/3rd Floor
Date: 18 July 10 (Sun)
Time: 2 - 7pm
Cost Est: 11 plus

Attending:
1. Part0
2. coolsigg
3. may
4. Juste
5. mapper48