Tang Shooters XCIX - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION!

Note: Only for those who ordered.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

From 1 Oct 2010, 42 Horne Road, Office Hours.

Thank you.
:)

harrow butties... ish sho happy... :) ytd saw zheng mei mei sho fit and can run well, i feel sho proud orb him...

harrow butties... ish sho happy... :) ytd saw zheng mei mei sho fit and can run well, i feel sho proud orb him...

:bigeyes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:bigeyes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

not more pui pui!! Making of Musscleman2!!!

say no to pui pui !! Haha yun meimei ish good moltivator. He ish always flexing his muscles to make me gian so I will push harder. Hahaha

but face ish still pui pui, hard to slim the face : (

Last edited:
say no to pui pui !! Haha yun meimei ish good moltivator. He ish always flexing his muscles to make me gian so I will push harder. Hahaha

but face ish still pui pui, hard to slim the face : (

running ( long distance ) makes the face slim ... ;)

Anyways butties, where ish can repair gitzo triporks? Moi corlick spoil one of my company's gitzo, he wan to send it for repair.

Anyways butties, where ish can repair gitzo triporks? Moi corlick spoil one of my company's gitzo, he wan to send it for repair.

Check with cathay, they may have some parts if not you need to ask the new service agent. Is it the bolt stub broken?

Hi everyone

I know it's kind of quiet around here lately, but I was just wondering if anyone is interested to go down Boat Quay or Clarke Quay area tomorrow evening to shoot, been the last day of the Autumn Festival Celebrations.

Any comments.

Hi everyone

I know it's kind of quiet around here lately, but I was just wondering if anyone is interested to go down Boat Quay or Clarke Quay area tomorrow evening to shoot, been the last day of the Autumn Festival Celebrations.

Any comments.

harlow young man... its quiet at times coz we are missing chiu... :( tml notch fwee... but can date u out mabee next week... ;p

Hi everyone

Any comments.

spirit is willing but flesh is weak. got 2 conf calls at night! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.