blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community
2986449397_050c62beee.jpg

Credits to KT & Benson for design of TangShooters logo

History of Tang Shooters TCSS
Thread 1-45.) Archived TCSS Thread 1 - 45
Thread 46-89.) Archived TCSS Thread 46 - 89
Thread 90.) RS Journey Begins: "Tang Shooters XC - TCSS Thread..." 14/05/2010 - 24/05/2010 (1012 posts)
Thread 91.) Tangx4: "Tang Shooters XCI - TCSS Thread..." 24/05/2010 - 28/05/2010 (1009 posts)
Thread 92.) Chiu Organize, I Sapporkz: "Tang Shooters XCII - TCSS Thread..." 28/05/2010 - 07/06/2010 (1009 posts)
Thread 93.) WorldCup Fever: "Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread..." 07/06/2010 - 17/06/2010 (1003 posts)

Headlines:
1.) Flash Slideshow for Tang Shooters' Outings - Credits to Redsun

2.) Tang Shooters on Photo Video i. Check it out!

3) Tangshooters 2007-2008 Montage - Credits to carnage3630

4) Tang Shooters Rules & Guidelines

5) Tang Shooters on The New Paper. Check it out!

6) Tang Shooter FaceBook Page Here

Credits to all Tang Shooters.

1) Please help to maintain this thread as a happy, friendly, helpful and a fun-filled one.:)
2) Kindly refrain from WAR and any form of personal attacks.:devil:
3) Kindly refrain from OT (I know its difficult).:sweat:

New Paper Big walk 2010

Date: 18 July 2010
Time: 7.30AM at Singapore Flyer

Registration details are at http://www.newpaperbigwalk.sg/?page_id=9
Registration is only on these dates at the following NTUC fairprices

19 June and 20 June-Toa payoh, Clementi, Marine parade, SG flyer

Last weekend to register for The New Paper Big Walk!

Pls print and fill up the form b4 going to NTUC to register
1: Jimmy81 (Registered)
2: Kt2 (Registered)
3: StrifeYun (Registered)
4: Redsun (Registered)
5: Photojourney (Registered)
6: part0 (Registered)
7: coolsigg (Registered)
8: J (Registered)
9: mayngbt (Registered)

FAQ
When is The New Paper Big Walk taking place?
It is taking place on Sunday, July 18, 2010.

Where will it be held?
It will be a 5km walk , beginning at the Singapore Flyer and past various attractions including the waterfront promenade at Marina Bay. We’ll update you with a route plan at a later date.

What sort of event is it? Is it a family-oriented event?
It is one of Singapore’s largest family and community events. You are more than welcome to register with your family and friends.

How do I register for the event?
Registration will begin in June. Each participant has to pay $10 and will receive a specially designed T-shirt and a goodie bag containing attractive gifts from our sponsors. We’ll update you with more details at a later date.

Would there be any discount off the registration fee?
Details will only be announced later. Read The New Paper for more updates on the event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Moon Big walk 2010
Date: 1st Aug 2010
Time: 7.45AM
Registration: Closing date for registration is 22 July 2010 or earlier if participation slots run out. We advise all interested participants to register soonest to support this event for a good cause.
Registration is Online at the website.

https://www.newmoonbigwalk.com/registration.asp

1: Strifeyun with 1Dmk4
2: Jimmy81 with D3
3: part0 with my clothes on.... (TBC)

TangWCButtie Outing

Thursday, 17th June, 2010, 7.30pm
Argentina vs South Korea
Location: Either "Bull & Bear" or Harry's at Far East Square. Coolsigg will book tomorrow.

http://www.bullandbear.com.sg/

1. coolsigg
2. J
3. pauche - both my fav teams, how ah?
4. iszan
5. elefant
6. Jimmy81 (South Korea Jiak ball!!)
7. sf
8. kuantoh (I wan see jkk serious face... kekeke... MESSI FTW! If argentina win i blanja butties supper)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 19 June 2010, 1930hrs
Holland vs Japan

1. pauche
2. Jimmy81 (Holland put 1.5 ball!!)
3. elefant (tbc)

Hey everyone...(butties),

I think there is some misunderstanding especially Juste_millieu, come on man, don't angry me... I didn't betry you anything. You are always so helpful to me... why will I do that. Is it true that TS member only can join TS outing, no other outing??

2nd, I never think of learning skills from TS and start my own group... Photography is my hobby, not my rice bowl. What for, do I need to start a group to be famous??? That's not my cup of TEA. That's why I am not a group leader or IC.

3rd, I don cheat anyone or taking advantage on any one including TS... I thought photography is a unselfishness hobby to share your experience and help each and everyone. I am just like the ClubSNAP spirit - Coming together with a common interest, meeting friends and exchange photography knowledge.

Iszan - you should know, I am not the moderator of that group, is Cleonbus who put me in, I am not the 2IC neither do I, is you put me in. I am only a newbiz enjoying my hobby.

Yes, I did suggest to them to come out with this "beginners shooters" so that we can organise some outing and shoot together. I don't think there is anything wrong. Like I say earlier, unless TS have this rule of CANNOT associate with any other outings, then I am WRONG.

So juste_millieu, am I still welcome???

TangClass: Landscape photography by lkkang

Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010
Time: lesson start time 5:30pm ( start shoot 6:30pm )
Venue: Marina Barriage ( level 3 )
JOIN ANY OUTING BEFORE 1ST MAY 2010

NOTE:
Sharing some basic landscapes photography skills / knowledge.

- Camera settings ( ISO, aperture, metering etc )
- Equipment ( tripod, cable release, filters )
- Planning before shoot
- Facts about landscape photography.
- Rules of landscape photography ( rule of 3rd, golden position, lead-line etc ).
- Post processing skills ( stitching, White Balance adjustment, perspective distortion correction etc )

Name:
01. J
02. Jimmy
03. part0 (TBC)
04. cckue
05. horsin
06. pauche (wil cum sarppork master if available)
07. may(TBC)
08. winkoo88
09. sf
10. kt2
11. thida
12. ronald
13. wendy
14. StrifeYun (TBC , visa pending)

TangWCButtie Outing

Argentina vs South Korea
Location: Either "Bull & Bear" or Harry's at Far East Square. Coolsigg will book tomorrow.

1. coolsigg
2. J
4. iszan
5. elefant
7. sf
8. kuantoh (I wan see jkk serious face... kekeke... MESSI FTW! If argentina win i blanja butties supper)

Holland vs Japan

1. pauche
3. elefant (tbc)
bullandbear just beside chambers :bsmilie:

MARINA BAY SANDS DINNER AND DANCE 2010

Date: 23 oct 2010
Time: 7PM
Price: $40 each
I reserved 1 table por butties riao, 1 table sits 10

01: Dk
02: Wendy
03: Anaconda
04: Josh
05: J
06: may
07: Redsun
08: Photojourney
09: iszan
10: Henry

Reserves
1:
2:

Jimmy Buttie! This one chiu monitor urself..dun quote anymore liao..

I think there is some misunderstanding especially Juste_millieu, come on man, don't angry me... I didn't betry you anything. You are always so helpful to me... why will I do that. Is it true that TS member only can join TS outing, no other outing??

2nd, I never think of learning skills from TS and start my own group... Photography is my hobby, not my rice bowl. What for, do I need to start a group to be famous??? That's not my cup of TEA. That's why I am not a group leader or IC.

3rd, I don cheat anyone or taking advantage on any one including TS... I thought photography is a unselfishness hobby to share your experience and help each and everyone. I am just like the ClubSNAP spirit - Coming together with a common interest, meeting friends and exchange photography knowledge.

Iszan - you should know, I am not the moderator of that group, is Cleonbus who put me in, I am not the 2IC neither do I, is you put me in. I am only a newbiz enjoying my hobby.

Yes, I did suggest to them to come out with this "beginners shooters" so that we can organise some outing and shoot together. I don't think there is anything wrong. Like I say earlier, unless TS have this rule of CANNOT associate with any other outings, then I am WRONG.

hey there, no issues here. words online are always more deceiving man. TS spirit is enjoy shootin and make butties thru shooting. SO lets enjoy shooting ya. :)

thanks james for the efforts to dig out the posts. appreciate the so hardworking mod for closing for us so fast.

Relax bro..not a big issue..the monk not much hair on top cannot think properly. I apologize to you on behalf for him. You are still welcome to join us in any outings, and share the knowledge u have be it with us or any one else. Ah Hee may be over reacting, but he is doing this to safe guard Tang Shooters name. As we have cases where members exploit the name for personal gains/interest. Keep shooting and hope to see you back with us some day and share your experience with us. :)

i still love my monk buttie...

in fact i love all butties...

but i ish luv my glenn darling most (errr i mean 2nd most... coz my darling is still my lover...) :devil:

i still love my monk buttie...

in fact i love all butties...

but i ish luv my glenn darling most (errr i mean 2nd most... coz my darling is still my lover...) :devil:

I lub Camel's toe!!! :lovegrin:

Not our Camel..:bsmilie:

Relax bro..not a big issue..the monk not much hair on top cannot think properly. I apologize to you on behalf for him. You are still welcome to join us in any outings, and share the knowledge u have be it with us or any one else. Ah Hee may be over reacting, but he is doing this to safe guard Tang Shooters name. As we have cases where members exploit the name for personal gains/interest. Keep shooting and hope to see you back with us some day and share your experience with us. :)

:rolleyes:

TangWCButtie Outing

Argentina vs South Korea
Table booked for 8 pax.
Meet 7pm.

1. coolsigg
2. J
4. iszan
5. elefant
7. sf

Holland vs Japan

1. pauche
3. elefant (tbc)

Peace, we're come tgt in the name of Photography n Friendship.. honestly, I love the butties here.. they're the BEST!! even though I am only here for like 1/2 yr..whaha

:thumbsup: for TS :D

TangWCButtie Outing

Argentina vs South Korea
Table booked for 8 pax.
Meet 7pm.

1. coolsigg
2. J
4. iszan
5. elefant
7. sf

Holland vs Japan

1. pauche
3. elefant (tbc)

Later dinner where ar? I can reach at 630 maybe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.