www.flickr.com
Hi Guys, Enjoy! :)

97K5430-Edit.jpg

97K5530-Edit.jpg

97K5559-Edit.jpg

97K5586-Edit.jpg

Wah swee ! ... very sharp leh... :thumbsup:

Thank you! ;)

My shots are quite blur actually ( my shutter is about 1/200sec). Should have set the shutter speed faster instead. :sweat: Some of the shots, the runner is blur and the background is sharp...:cry:

I also did not have a very good clearing of the runners. That makes my visible window lesser.. will upload some this evening.

My shots are quite blur actually ( my shutter is about 1/200sec). Should have set the shutter speed faster instead. :sweat: Some of the shots, the runner is blur and the background is sharp...:cry:

I also did not have a very good clearing of the runners. That makes my visible window lesser.. will upload some this evening.

:cry:

bro..u on AF-Single or AF-Continuous? in sports photography..using the correct focusing is very important.:think:

please refrain from profainities like MF or AF in the thread...

... ohhh.. you guys refer to Auto focus and manual focus... give me a scare leh.. see lah abbrevation make the world blur manz!

2080572230_816fc23d35_o.jpg

This is the winner to this year's run. Gosh.. in the shade and I can even pann... haaaa

2080550090_609cb61966_o.jpg

4th in position and 4 on the number tag!

2079757091_6ecdab21a4_o.jpg

Stan Chart's own sponsored runner. Now he is the blinded Olympic star featured on National Geographic channel... Amazing Grace....

Status
Not open for further replies.